News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Rob ever get nervous with all those fans? They seem friendly enough, but..

I've never really enjoyed large crowds. Good thing Jerry is there to look out for him!

Doesn't Rob ever get nervous with all those fans? They seem friendly enough, but..

I've never really enjoyed large crowds. Good thing Jerry is there to look out for him!

I think he just loves it and he's so big it probably doesn't worry him. I'm short and small framed and wouldn't like it one bit but then again, I don't need a bunch of people taking pics with me to feel like I've accomplished something in life!

goldsbie 11:20pm via Web
Ford now reiterates his desire to combine the roles of ombudsman/integrity commissioner / lobbyist registrar into one job...

and the most promising candidate is Doug Ford.

I wonder where he'll end up tonight. The sit-in is over so he could go back to city hall without worry.

Hope not! Daniel Dale deserves to go home and dream/worry about the rest of the Raps/Nets series, not check out odd smells again in the wee hours at City Hall. Same thing, more or less, for other City Hall reporters, even if they're not at the same level of crazy basketball fandom.

Because of ethically challenged douchebags like you...

DavidHains 11:20pm via Tweetbot for iOS
Ford: “I don’t know why we’re paying millions and millions of dollars to all these accountability officers.”

Kat_YYZ;854585 Speaking of which said:
http://www.muzikclubs.com/events.php?eventID=175[/url]

I would be so tempted to go and check it out, for a laugh. But I doubt they would hire me based on my outfits of dresses and doc martens!

goldsbie 11:20pm via Web
Ford now reiterates his desire to combine the roles of ombudsman/integrity commissioner / lobbyist registrar into one job...

and the most promising candidate is Doug Ford.

Dude, you need to wrap that last part inside a sarcastic-thing-I-made-up tag. Unfortunately, it's so so plausible that that was an actual quote.

Last edited:
haha

Shelley Carroll ‏@shelleycarroll 50s
SueAnn Levy has one too. Jus sayin’ . “@goldsbie: Warmington: "Gene Jones is not stupid. He has an MBA."

Because of ethically challenged douchebags like you...

DavidHains 11:20pm via Tweetbot for iOS
Ford: “I don’t know why we’re paying millions and millions of dollars to all these accountability officers.â€

Just when I get snarky about fake quotes, RoFo for real says something arguably worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back