8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmington: "Gene Jones is not stupid. He has an MBA."

So did Jeffrey Skilling, Andrew Fastow and Richard Causey, the respective CEO, CFO and Executive Vice President/CAO of Enron when the scandal happened.

I laugh every time the Fords (and FordNation) talk about the "private sector" as though it's a bastion of wisdom, purity and ethics.

Last edited:
MBA's are one of the easier Masters degrees to acquire, doesn't shock me that SAL was able to get one.

For a while, I proctored the joint Queens/Cornell Executive MBA entry exam. More than half of the people trying to get that degree acted as though they believed they'd be running Apple a year after graduating. I watched as one particularly smug and entitled guy visibly *copied* off the girl sitting next to him, who was apparently his friend. This was his second time attempting the exam, and his cheating ultimately led to his blacklist from Queens.

goldsbie 11:20pm via Web
Ford now reiterates his desire to combine the roles of ombudsman/integrity commissioner / lobbyist registrar into one job...

Sure, and lets wrap the Paramedic, Surgeon and Undertaker into one role also... If the above tweet/statement is true Ford has now "Officially" crossed over into the "Tea Bagging Douche-buggery" Zone.

Last edited:
For a while, I proctored the joint Queens/Cornell Executive MBA entry exam. More than half of the people trying to get that degree acted as though they believed they'd be running Apple a year after graduating. I watched as one particularly smug and entitled guy visibly *copied* off the girl sitting next to him, who was apparently his friend. This was his second time attempting the exam, and his cheating ultimately led to his blacklist from Queens.

I was surprised that member of Ferd-Nayshun could write well enough to copy someone elses writing.

I was surprised that member of Ferd-Nayshun could write well enough to copy someone elses writing.

Worse yet is that some actions were taken against the friend he copied from, who from my vantage point seemed oblivious to what he was doing. I bet they're not friends any more.

If someone could photoshop Rob Ford as the WWF's Million Dollar Man and Jerry the Driver as Virgil, that would win the internet today.

TCHC employee with Rob Ford ties got rapid promotion, big raise
Lisa-Joan Overholt, a Rob Ford campaign volunteer and donor, had a TCHC job created for her. She was quickly promoted and given a $30,000 raise.

This is the kind of financial/nepotistic scandal that I would expect Sue Ann Levy and Joe Warmington to decry, if it were a Liberal or NDP politician dishing out the gravy.

And that courthouse (where Lisa Hunt had worked at previously) out on Finch West would be in Etobicoke and which Police Division again???

The TPS budget cost us millions and millions of dollars, folks. Why do we need police since crime stats are showing decline.

We must eliminate the police service :)

This is the kind of logic from gangsterism and criminality.

My spidey senses are tingling.....there is something deeper and darker going on!

And that courthouse (where Lisa Hunt had worked at previously) out on Finch West would be in Etobicoke and which Police Division again???

If it's 2201 Finch Ave. West it would be in North York. But, it also serves Etobicoke police divisions.

Unless they mean 1000 Finch Ave. West, which is also in North York.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back