News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing emotional was the fact he got caught twice. The rest is BS.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 1m
Doug cries a bit. Asks people to keep Rob in their prayers. Then asks for privacy. And we're out.

Privacy? I think he got some serious questions he need to answer, and privacy is not conductive to that.

AoD

What a crock of shit. If Rob wants privacy he can resign. Otherwise, he should not expect people to ignore his inability to do his job, law breaking and cavorting with criminals.

When you've lied and lied until you can't lie no more, pull out the sympathy card. The only people I feel sorry for are his kids.

City news release:
Media Advisory

May 1, 2014

Media Update: Mayor Ford's Leave of Absence

Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly and City Manager Joe Pennachetti will update the media on Mayor Rob Ford's leave of absence from the City.

Date: Thursday, May 1
Time: 11:45 a.m.

Can someone explain if the sympathy card trumps the victim card? I'm not clear on the rules of this particular game.

What a stinking pile of self-pity that turned out to be--

marcusbgee 11:11am via Twitter for BlackBerry
Doug Ford did not say how long Rob will go away for or where he is going. But the deputy mayor is updating us on the mayor's leave shortly.

OK so Kathy and Lisi were in on this, somehow, right? They were in the room with this dealer shooting video, highly unlikely he did it without their knowledge. So did they do this to share in profits from sale of the videos? Seems unlikely because they'd both be violating probation in such a high-profile way. So were they then working with the cops? I doubted it at first but the scenario seems so odd any other way. Opinions?

Agreed it looks odd, but none of them are exactly geniuses, are they? Lisi and Robbette were likely as much under the influence of whatever they were smoking as Mayor Assclown was, which would make them easy pickings for the creep recording them. (Kathy's dealer, right?) I just don't see Kathy going against Diane and Dofo, neither of whom would be pleased by such a betrayal, and doubly so for Lisi. The Fords are his meal ticket, are they not?

Edited to add: I didn't even consider any potential parole violations. That wouldn't look good, would it? Heh, heh, heh! I also don't see Kathy secretly working for the police. Lisi...I dunno. Maybe?

Last edited:
goldsbie 11:14am via Twitter for Android
When Rob Ford allows strangers to film him doing drugs (or possibly having sex), I'm not sure why we're being asked to respect his privacy.

StrashinCBC 11:21am via Twitter for BlackBerry
Still waiting to hear about the when and where of Mayor Ford's advertised rehab stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back