8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pool idea?

Call where and when RoFo gives up "rehab".

My pick is the Florida flop-house, and he's in selfies/news/jail by May 8.

Does Lisi actually smoke crack though? I always assumed he didn't. Jimmi?

Jimmi once mentioned he was present when Lisi and friends were doing crack, but gave the impression he mostly stays straight in order to take advantage of situations (by recording, etc.).

Does Lisi actually smoke crack though? I always assumed he didn't. Jimmi?

He used to smoke weed all day every day when I knew him. I stopped hanging out with him after the second time they were passing a crack pipe around. I'm guessing he does lines and crack too still.

More pertinent denial...

ddale8 11:26am via Web
The Fords have also not acknowledged the second apparent crack cocaine video. As in past, Rob Ford's statement mentioned only alcohol.

More pertinent denial...

ddale8 11:26am via Web
The Fords have also not acknowledged the second apparent crack cocaine video. As in past, Rob Ford's statement mentioned only alcohol.

It's something they've been harping on about for a while, he only does crack in his drunken stupors, therefore he only has a drink problem.

It's absolute bollocks, of course, but they are consistent.

Jimmi once mentioned he was present when Lisi and friends were doing crack, but gave the impression he mostly stays straight in order to take advantage of situations (by recording, etc.).

Never permit yourself to be more drunk than your guests or your host.

It's something they've been harping on about for a while, he only does crack in his drunken stupors, therefore he only has a drink problem.

It's absolute bollocks, of course, but they are consistent.

The narrative is: any behaviour that occurs after that first sip of alcohol is simply the alcohol's doing. Yes, folks, the Libertarian, personal responsibility crowd is going to turn a blind eye to their own core message in the name of self-preservation.

Also, when did Ford report to work on Tuesday? I want to be able to reference an example of his personal problems affecting his work.

Re Pearson:

1. What about the Island?

2. They are wealthy enough to charter a flight.

3. If he has a pending expiry issue he could be at a Passport office making an urgent application (which has to be done in person).

So the media caught "mom" coming out from getting her hair done on the day her son is off to rehab and Doug puts on the "performance" of his life. I don't believe a word of what Doug said, nor his near breakdown on camera.
This family is nauseating.

Also, when did Ford report to work on Tuesday? I want to be able to reference an example of his personal problems affecting his work.

He didn't show up at all. His staff told a CBC reporter he was at "offsite meetings" all day, but those close to Ford told Joe Warmington he was "on a bender". On a fucking Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back