News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the ones who encouraged him to take time off for treatment. If he is indeed under medical supervision, not only would it be hypocritical, it would likely be impossible to fire him.

Good point, but than again I was always against the councilors "We love him and he needs to get help" statements. We're not his mother, sure he should get help, but he should resign as well. It's a high ranking job not a charity case.

As I said before Ford and his nation will always play the victim no matter how you spin it. I personally think you gain more respect of you show you can stand up to him. I think the problem with this situation is that council gives Ford too much benefit of the doubt and makes the vast majority of people who wants him out of there(over 60% in almost every poll) feel like they have nobody fighting for them. That's where the apathy come from, because our leaders at CH are spineless.

Doesn't surprise me. Medicated nasal spray has terribly addictive qualities and it's very easy to get stuck in a cycle with it - the nasal spray "rebound effect" is very real. Use it sparingly, folks, and use saline spray instead if you can.

yup, my Mom the pharmacist would never let us use it - more than a few days and you can't get your nose unplugged without it.

The Doug/chair thing is no big deal, they hop around all the time. If he set up there for the day, then Nunziata would have to ask him to take his usual seat.

I could not believe the group hug this morning. Weird.

So you believe he's in Guelph?

Someone tweeted that the Flightexec charter returned to Buttonville without stopping in Hamilton. Divert and confuse......evasion tactics maybe?

Presumably Ford would have had to go through Canadian customs on the way back, so he couldn't have gone straight to Buttonville as it's not an international airport. And someone posted earlier that there was a jet owned by the same company that flew from Midway -> Hamilton the same afternoon. Waterloo is a closer international airport to Guelph, but Hamilton isn't far and would have been more convenient if someone came to pick him up. I still don't believe he's in rehab though, obviously he wouldn't want to land at Pearson so Hamilton is the most logical alternative.

Presumably Ford would have had to go through Canadian customs on the way back, so he couldn't have gone straight to Buttonville as it's not an international airport. And someone posted earlier that there was a jet owned by the same company that flew from Midway -> Hamilton the same afternoon. Waterloo is a closer international airport to Guelph, but Hamilton isn't far and would have been more convenient if someone came to pick him up. I still don't believe he's in rehab though, obviously he wouldn't want to land at Pearson so Hamilton is the most logical alternative.

It does not have to be an international airport...just an airport of entry (AOE). Trust me on this. Customs is available at Buttonville.

Whether or not he's actually in rehab, I enjoy the small victory of the reportedly stingy Fords having to spend probably ~$10k for him to fly around for nothing.

I could not believe the group hug this morning. Weird.

Hey, this is the City of Toronto. I remember one time they made us - a room of about 20 men - sit cross-legged on the floor, find a partner, hold both his hands in yours, not say a word, and look directly into each others eyes.

I don't how long it lasted, but it seemed like an eternity.

I can just imagine how Doug's thought process went: the mayor's not here, I'm his brother, I deserve to be mayor, it's kinda my chair too, I'll fix that sign, there, now I'm the mayor. Zing! Done.

The both of them are completely deranged individual. Real nutjobs.

You miss a day on here and you miss a lot. Reading this thread I was going to give my opinion on SAL, Dale, GFL etc. But I guess I will wait until things cool off. Like that's ever going to happen.

I am surprised how badly the Ford's want to go to the States. Canada is a safe-haven for corrupt right-wing d-bags with politician clout. Look at
Conrad Black and Alan Eagleson, (who btw, was Deco lawyer, and Doug Sr first got into taste on politics by working in Eagleson campaign.) How strange that either of these guys never got caught for the white-colllar crimes while in the nation they spend most time in but the FBI busted them first. Kind of reminds you of Robbie getting caught in Fla for DUI. I doubt American authorities give a crap who the Ford's are.

Can any sort of complaint be filed regarding Thug's usurping of Rob's throne and/or misrepresentation of his job title based on those photos?

I don't have a problem with councillors sitting in other seats while talking to other councillors. I have a problem with Doug defacing the nameplate unless he covers the word "mayor".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back