8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddale8 3:31pm via Web
According to @stephaniesmyth, Doug Ford has told CP24 that he is not ruling out a run for mayor. Doug had previously refused to comment.

Well all he is going to do is split the right vote with Tory - unless both him and his brother are running against each other...

Another TCHC resignation, this time it's the woman that worked on Ford's campaign. Check Dale's twitter feed for the link.

But she was 'a bargain' in payroll terms in that job, by her own account. Why would she resign?

... To help Doug run for mayor?

Something weird is going on down at City Hall.

It hasn't even been a week since Rob Ford's exit and after Doug initially said that Rob is doing good in rehab, he's now saying he's not ruling out a run himself?? Did Rob say to him that he's dropping out? Is Rob DEAD?!? Seriously. What is going on.

Can any sort of complaint be filed regarding Thug's usurping of Rob's throne and/or misrepresentation of his job title based on those photos?

Anyone who filed such a complaint would be an idiot.

I'm pretty sure Mammoliti made the sign as a joke. We've got enough legitimate beefs with the mayor. Filing complaints about relatively harmless jokes like this (as much as they may be in poor taste) really just plays into the Ford Nation narrative. (Ford's opponents are self-important ninnies too focussed on political correctness to notice the massive waste at city hall.)

Denzil Minnan-Wong ‏@DenzilMW 43s
Just spoke with Rob Ford. I told him I hope he gets better. He seemed to be in good spirits. He's working out. #TOpoli
Details

Denzil Minnan-Wong ‏@DenzilMW 43s
Just spoke with Rob Ford. I told him I hope he gets better. He seemed to be in good spirits. He's working out. #TOpoli
Details

I thought you were allowed only one phone call a day? He used his one call to speak to DMW?

Maybe ROFO really isn't at rehab after all?

I thought you were allowed only one phone call a day? He used his one call to speak to DMW?

Well, Doug said that he is '100 percent in rehab' and 'just trust him on this." So, no. He's definitely not in rehab.

DMW goes to the gym I use on the Esplanade when I'm at work. I thought it was him and asked the girl at the counter and she said "Yes....and he's a reaaaaal jerk."

Made me laugh.

Something weird is going on down at City Hall.

It hasn't even been a week since Rob Ford's exit and after Doug initially said that Rob is doing good in rehab, he's now saying he's not ruling out a run himself?? Did Rob say to him that he's dropping out? Is Rob DEAD?!? Seriously. What is going on.

Maybe Rob got taken for a walk in the woods?

look at the flowers.jpg

Attachments

• look at the flowers.jpg
    look at the flowers.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2,095

I think the phone calls thing varies from place to place. Can the poster (I forget who, apologies) who spent time in this place tell us what the polict was when they were there?

Denzil Minnan-Wong ‏@DenzilMW 7m
I told Rob that some Councillors were trying to undermine our initiative to contract out garbage. He wanted to come back. #TOpoli

This seems a little fishy no?

Elizabeth Church ‏@lizchurchto 47s
Cllr Minnan-Wong says Cllr Ford passed him phone w/ mayor on other end. Says mayor told him he is in rehab #topoli pic.twitter.com/VCyt0kSFA4

This really sounds like they're using DMW. I think the dude is getting duped.

Well, Doug said that he is '100 percent in rehab' and 'just trust him on this." So, no. He's definitely not in rehab.

DMW goes to the gym I use on the Esplanade when I'm at work. I thought it was him and asked the girl at the counter and she said "Yes....and he's a reaaaaal jerk."

Made me laugh.

I can't doubt any of those statements. :)

Denzil Minnan-Wong ‏@DenzilMW 7m
I told Rob that some Councillors were trying to undermine our initiative to contract out garbage. He wanted to come back. #TOpoli

This seems a little fishy no?

stephen lepage ‏@sglepage 3m
Hmmm, Rob Ford Drops out and Ford brothers endorse DMW? #TOpoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back