News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you even imagine the task of detoxing and rehabbing this monster?

Everyone seems to assume he's going to make it the 30 days. I'm not so sure.

IIRC Bruno is the guy Ford tried to visit in jail. Who beats up their mother? A crack head or meth user, that's who. Nice friends Rob. No way Rob can recover from this. He is done. Let the criminal charges begin.

Easy there....I had nothing but love for me mum when I was on the crystal. :p

Anyway.....that article made me wonder: how much are they paying Hotmail LLB to deal with this rubbish? Seriously?

CBC just ran their "exclusive" report confirming that Ford is in rehab according to his "doctor". No information about who this doctor is, of course, which I think is pretty pertinent. Sandro could be Rob's doctor, for all we know---"I'm takin' care of ya, aren't I? That makes me your doctor. Tell 'em I say Robbie's doin' real good under my care and he ain't goin' anywhere till he's feelin' better".

I really get the impression that CBC's hunger for a scoop kept them from doing their due diligence on this one. Still too many unanswered questions and "You'll have to take our word for it"s, from both Doug and the CBC.

They could perhaps make a dent in his substance abuse in the 30 days but it's abundantly clear he has severe psychological issues that go way beyond that. I'm not being mean-spirited or anything when I say that the only way for this guy to even possibly get right is years and years of real and intensive therapy.

He can make it the 30 days all he wants, but as I've said a few times before, 30 days isn't going to fix him...at all.

On CBC Doug said that Rob will be in rehab until he feels like he's ready to leave and get back to work. So take that for what it's worth.

They could perhaps make a dent in his substance abuse in the 30 days but it's abundantly clear he has severe psychological issues that go way beyond that. I'm not being mean-spirited or anything when I say that the only way for this guy to even possibly get right is years and years of real and intensive therapy.

Ideally conducted behind bars.

As we wait for information of the ITO. Just a quick thought about Timmygate. Look the teen could have been mistaken or maybe even made it up (but Doug being there seems to take that out of reasoning) but with Timmy saying Ford wasn't there it should be the end of it. But one problem. There been people, even famous people. Willing to put there name on record to defend Ford that turns out to be lies.

Remember the Garrison Ball, only Ainslie spoke up about Ford being drunk. A lot of high-ranking officials (I think Mark McQueen being one) denied that Ford was drunk. As time and evidence went on, it seemed pretty obvious he was asked to leave. The harassment of Thomson, again big function with a lot of big influential people, the pictures of that night looks obvious Ford looked hammered. But nobody willing to say it on record to defend Thomson claim.

I have no idea why Timmy would cover for him. But I have any idea why anybody else would. Logic jumped the shark last week when Ford was presenting "community safety" awards.

McQueen and his henchpeople didn't deny that Ford was drunk. Cleverer than that; they denied that they, the undersigned, had asked him to leave and they weren't aware that anyone else had asked him to leave. Deflection of the sneakiest kind.

I guess my point was that RoFo has been used to hiding his true self in basements and parks and nightclubs. In rehab he has nowhere to hide. The real RoFo is going to come out there and it's not going to be pretty. He seems to enjoy fighting, for example. If there are lines he's gonna cross them. I suspect he may get kicked out.

There's a suggestion that the mole is Marvin The Weasel, Canada's most prolific police informant and Jimmy Hoffa's former driver, who Rob had lunch with that day.

If so, spectacular, and it explains why there is such detail. Marvin's been doing this stuff for DECADES.

This man is clearly unhappy/depressed and 30 days might jump start him, but w/out continued therapy he's doomed. If his marriage is falling apart, and he's still trying to run a campaign it's almost certain. He needs rehab plus sober living. Also, it seems he's a complete asshole and rehab won't cure that.

Remember this? Rob during lunch on March 5th.

View attachment 26097

Stonecutters.jpg

This man is clearly unhappy/depressed and 30 days might jump start him, but w/out continued therapy he's doomed. If his marriage is falling apart, and he's still trying to run a campaign it's almost certain. He needs rehab plus sober living. Also, it seems he's a complete asshole and rehab won't cure that.

The only thing he needs is jail or that thing we're not supposed to wish on him. Anything else is an injustice.

There's a suggestion that the mole is Marvin The Weasel, Canada's most prolific police informant and Jimmy Hoffa's former driver, who Rob had lunch with that day.

If so, spectacular, and it explains why there is such detail. Marvin's been doing this stuff for DECADES.

Hahahaha! I'm delighted that I didn't have any food or drink in my mouth when I read that.

It's so weird that it's so funny and also so potentially true ...

Short of, like, serial killers, I've never seen anyone so obviously deranged and out of touch with reality.)

There are alot of people out there who have reached his level of insanity.

The difference is that he's not just some guy exhibiting signs of late-stage addiction, but one who has money and power being wildly enabled by everyone around him in order to shield him from consequences. These people include city councillors, drug dealers, police, lawyers, media, celebrities, citizens. We're also in an age where we have been privy to many details as they happen. It's grotesque to see where this has gone. If he wasn't such an inherent racist, misogynist jackass, I'd almost...almost...feel sympathy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back