News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
not so sure - they're nucking futz. I introduced this topic in a FB group I'm on and all I'm getting is crap about Olivia Chow and her homewrecking past.

From a tweet I read the other day, "He can treat me like a hoe, if he keeps my taxes low".

The cops need to account for themselves.

Ford knew he was being followed by TPS while he was wasted.

How many times has this happened?!

Seems like they had many chances to pop him for DUI - and this pisses me off because he drives through my 'hood regularly, where I like to walk around, as do my kids. Ford is a deeply depress, effed up man. I pity the staff working with him.

Don't ask questions you really don't want answered...
We already know TPS has 'boxed' Ford in to get home and to the Grand... I expect the number of times would disturb a good chunk of FN, never mind the rest of us.

Could Ford have already crashed his car, and possibly hurt someone? Would the cops have covered up for that?
It seems unbelievable that a man who, for years, has driven drunk/drugged up/wasted ALL THE TIME hasn't already caused damage.

Slightly o/t, but with these latest Grand Guignol-esque revelations about Mr. Ford and his homies, Mr. Hudak's winning-friends-and-influencing-people and whatever the f*ck outrage Harper has convened this day, there is room for optimism: The modern, Canadian "Conservative" shit-show may well be harvesting the turds they planted in this land just a few years ago. Enjoy the feast, "Folks".

Some of these terms the clown likes to toss out in his efforts to be "the most racist guy around" like k__e or d_go (as the Star prints them) seem to my ears to be from the 50's, from before Ford was born. Doug Sr. must have used them around the house a lot, or the white supremacist friends of Kathy in the basement liked variety in their slurs.

Slightly o/t, but with these latest Grand Guignol-esque revelations about Mr. Ford and his homies, Mr. Hudak's winning-friends-and-influencing-people and whatever the f*ck outrage Harper has convened this day, there is room for optimism: The modern, Canadian "Conservative" shit-show may well be harvesting the turds they planted in this land just a few years ago. Enjoy the feast, "Folks".

I'm just a little worried that said turds will turn into giant shit-trees blocking the sun for one and all, dropping a less than tasty feast on innocent and guilty alike. A savage hammering of Hudak next month would help ease my nerves.

Could Ford have already crashed his car, and possibly hurt someone? Would the cops have covered up for that?
It seems unbelievable that a man who, for years, has driven drunk/drugged up/wasted ALL THE TIME hasn't already caused damage.

Helps that he's good friends with that shady tow truck driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back