8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow...

The gun smugglers found a novel way to bring the guns into Ontario from Michigan. Police allege they hid firearms and a GPS in the bumper area of vehicles belonging to unsuspecting Ontario drivers visiting Michigan for sporting events.

The smugglers then tracked the vehicles in Canada, removing the guns once the drivers were away.

From http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/t...n-city-bloods/article18737689/?service=mobile

"A woman nicknamed Princess calls Abdullahi Harun, 23, an accused member of the Dixon City Bloods. Unknown to the gang, police have been monitoring its phone conversations since March 18. Police allege Princess, identified as Elena Basso in police affidavits, asks Mr. Harun to sell her a half ball of cocaine. Ms. Basso is a long-time friend of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford. The cocaine, Mr. Harun says, belonged to Anthony Smith, killed outside a downtown night club just days earlier. The money will allegedly be used to help Mr. Smith’s family."

After his death, Anthony Smith's cocaine (allegedly) went up Robbie's nose. This is Shakespeareanly delicious. I would like to fantasize that Smith reached beyond the grave and a spirit of everlasting revenge entered Rob's physical body on that day along with the blow. It's pretty much been downhill for Robbie since then, no?

That's the northern way from Bala to Bracebridge. The Gravenhurst stop suggest they took the southern route, and/or circled the lake. If they needed a BMO, my bet is they tried Bala, then Gravenhurst, then Bracebridge, which actually has a BMO. Perhaps I'm reading to much into the whole BMO thing though!

I brought that up more as a reference to Shawn, and how that would be a handy / nearbyish residence for him, to Greenestone. (If my map is right, less than a 10 min. drive)

Based on that, the "northern" route would have been the more direct one if Bracebridge was the target destination. He probably asked someone at the place where a good repair/dry cleaner was without thinking about the bank (until you mentioned last night there wasn't one, I would have sworn there was a BMO in Gravenhurst). Then when there wasn't, ask there to find the next nearest or know already there is one in Bracebridge, because of his cottage location.

Kat_YYZ said:
As I was trying to look at the car and go slowly, a white Escalade came up behind me kind of suddenly, and it was going kind of fast and made me nervous and I couldn't finish looking at the plate numbers.

This chapter of Crazy Town 2 could perhaps best be described as, "Rehab Lite - Rob Ford style".

I like the plate on the white Escalade: "DECO TOR".

"Is it just me or does this look like rob ford"
https://twitter.com/parksjus95/status/466727986663010304/photo/1

Last edited:
The car in Ford's driveway is a Honda CR-V. Older, dark colour. I only caught the letters of the plate. AZPE.

Maybe it's Renata's parents'? An older Honda CRV is also in the driveway (and I believe it was Casita who pointed out recently - over the sidewalk :mad:) when Google Earth Street View went by in August 2011:
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:
As someone who works in the field, I'm curious - who would you say is the best?

this from blackballed who posted Feb 28, 2014 (post #46711)

Also, when Ford was going on about Morris being the best criminal lawyer in Canada back in November, Daniel Dale tweet something to the effect of "that's not what other lawyers have told me." I take this to mean that he is openly mocked by his colleagues.

IMO, TJ O'Pootertoot's post is epic and is the exact insight that I come to this board to glean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back