News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I have to agree. If Ford were not in this election or ranked ballots were in effect, Socks would be my first choice. Soknacki's only true hope is a Ford-free election, methinks.

Socks would be my first choice too... if it were not for a Ford being in the race.

As a knitter myself, I get that. I would too. Although now I am highly amused at the idea of Rob Ford befriending an alcoholic knitter who likes guns.

That sneaky SOB! It's weird because security at my workplace is like Fort Knox. Only a small handful of employees can even access this floor. There must be a fellow UTer lurking around here close by.

Do you have on-site security guards? Do they have access to that floor?

I highly doubt that a fellow UT member either wrote that message or had someone else do it. More likely someone (or multiple people) that doesn't like you sharing sensitive information. It was written by a man and it seems to imply, as was mentioned earlier, "I (we) know who you are". Certainly a not-so-veiled threat.

Socks would be my first choice too... if it were not for a Ford being in the race.

Let's face it, the Ford's campaign for Mayor is two small steps from dissolution, arrest or not. Rob is not coming back from this. His campaign manager is bashing autistic kids and can't reach the candidate? Daniel Dale's comments about the complete stalling of the Ford campaign are totally on point. I will put my money on Rob dropping below 20% or out of the race altogether, and this will happen soon. When his escalade is tweeting more than he is it's over.

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 1.59.16 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.08.33 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 1.59.16 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 1.59.16 PM.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 807
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.08.33 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.08.33 PM.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 774
Last edited:
Apparently nobody has yet to call the impound lot to ask about getting the car back. I think it'd be great if it never leaves. How symbolic would that be? It just sits there gathering dust and rust and eventually years down the road it ends up being an empty shell of a car, like the ones still remaining in the desert on what was once Charlie Manson's ranch. 50 years from now somebody finds Ford's muffler in a field of grass.
could make for a good tourist attraction! come by and have your pic taken with the disgraced ex-mayor's vehicle! :p

Do you have on-site security guards? Do they have access to that floor?

I highly doubt that a fellow UT member either wrote that message or had someone else do it. More likely someone (or multiple people) that doesn't like you sharing sensitive information. It was written by a man and it seems to imply, as was mentioned earlier, "I (we) know who you are". Certainly a not-so-veiled threat.

A lot of people read this thread who aren't members.
lurksmiley.gif

My guess it's probably someone with whom you've gossiped about your Ford knowledge and who also reads UT, who is just trying to fuck with you.

p.s.: can we keep the mayoral candidates comparisons in the Mayoral race thread?

Sorry about that. Trying to stay focused but curious what a Ford-free playing field will look like. Plus the Escalade stuff is getting boring and the autistic thing makes me want to barf.

p.s.: can we keep the mayoral candidates comparisons in the Mayoral race thread?
Talk about other candidates competing with the present mayor for that mayor's position are a natural part of the discussion, to some degree. Much more, I'd say, than talk of Elizabeth Montgomery, other 50's TV comedians and World War II fighting fields.

G&M: "But Northland’s [tow lot] owner, Bob Hoolans, ... said that no one else – except for Ms. McRobb, who came by briefly on Wednesday afternoon to pick up a duffle bag and some knitting supplies from inside the SUV – has had access to the vehicle."

Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.15.10 PM.jpg

Must.Not.Be.Tempted.To.Put.Dots.Together

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.15.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-22 at 2.15.10 PM.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 950
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back