News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in a secluded corner and I rarely discuss this stuff. Lisi probably got someone he knows with my company to leave note.

Eeeeeep.....check your desk for weapons grade bedbugs. Seriously though....check security footage for unusual happenings around your work area.

That sneaky SOB! It's weird because security at my workplace is like Fort Knox. Only a small handful of employees can even access this floor. There must be a fellow UTer lurking around here close by.

If security's tight, I'm hoping there are cameras whose recent content you should have ample, justifiable cause to review.

That's not a very cool way to connect, RandomNoteLeavingGuy.

What, like Rob escaped from rehab by being smuggled out inside a duffel bag?

Obviously, the dots that cry out to know whether they ought to be connected are:

Leeann took a duffel bag from Rob's Escalade on Wednesday afternoon. Jerry walked into Rob's office with a duffel bag this afternoon. Did Leeann retreive the duffel bag from the Escalade and hand it on to Jerry to 'get it out of Dodge' (Muskoka) and stash it in Rob's office?

No cameras in our area but there are in the hall and elevator. Security conducts an investigation and puts dots together. Another reason it's not a coworker playing gag is they all say to file a report. Would feel like a pussy filing a report though but am curious about who the culprit is!

Just goes to show you never know who is reading UT. If Dro Lisi is reading: FLIP ON FORD, NOW.

No cameras in our area but there are in the hall and elevator. Security conducts an investigation and puts dots together. Another reason it's not a coworker playing gag is they all say to file a report. Would feel like a pussy filing a report though but am curious about who the culprit is!

I'd do it, just to be safe.

Hrm... stay safe, Jimmi T!!

I'd say file a report. It's nothing now, but if anything happens in the future, there'll be a record of it.

How would you even go about filing a report? I mean, can you say that someone left a note with your internet username on your desk?

Weird stuff though. That would wig me out a bit for sure.

I used to think that a "McRob" was the new nickname for a sucker punch to the face, another word for a "McKnuckle Sandwich". Now it has taken on a whole new meaning...

How would you even go about filing a report? I mean, can you say that someone left a note with your internet username on your desk?

Weird stuff though. That would wig me out a bit for sure.

I'd be freaked out, and agree - what would you say? "My user name for a site that visit here while I'm supposed to be working was posted on my screen?" If you can find any footage, I'd go that route.

Sheesh. More lawyers should really learn the art of "no comment".

But, I have also read this:

"Some public relations professionals have argued against the use of no comment, stating that one of the goals of working with the press is to resolve issues before they become hot topics. Offering no comment allows the press to fill in the blanks, diverts the focus of the publicity, and sacrifices an opportunity to communicate key messages."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_comment

Ya it's weird to explain but they got it and sent me an application to start investigation. If it was a gag best to speak up ASAP note guy!

Not telling you how to handle it, Jimmi. But, like you say, if it was a gag, allowing a little time ( 24 hours? ) would give the prankster a chance to straighten it out with you before security and higher ups get involved.

Dunno. A poster here says Macteir - and that was the location for her now disconnected telephone number on 411 - and the Sun reporter says Bala.

Apart from MacTier (where McRobb's reputation no doubt precedes her and precludes employment), the closest towns are port Carling and Bala to the west, Honey Harbour and Port Severn South, and Parry Sound a little farther north. So she's going to have to go a bit out of her way to find work. Which is really bad news for those of us who regularly drive those parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back