News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cases must be easier to solve now with the Internet.

I remember the lady they found in an oil drum under the showroom floor at Robertson Motors on the Danforth. She had been there for 50 years and had never been reported missing. Last seen in the Linsmore Tavern in 1943.

Her husband told the other patrons that she ran off with some guy.

Her husband had been a construction worker when Robertson Motors was being built. Hmmm.

Makes you wonder how often that sort of thing happened in the pre-internet era?

That got even weirder when her sons did DNA testing and found out they'd been adopted.

That got even weirder when her sons did DNA testing and found out they'd been adopted.

I am glad that you remembered, kbdid.

I was trying to Google the story but couldn't find it.

Dorothy Cox was the lady's name reported in the papers after the case was solved.

Last edited:
What would Rofo have to do before most anybody would be repulsed at the sight of him in the flesh like most of us, never mind wanting to take a selfie? It really does seem like Doug was right when he said Rob could commit murder on the steps of city hall and people would still love him -- as long as it was a pinko elitist he killed, and not a woman or child. Even then I'm not sure. Would that woman take a selfie with Paul Bernardo? Hitler?

What would Rofo have to do before most anybody would be repulsed at the sight of him in the flesh like most of us, never mind wanting to take a selfie? It really does seem like Doug was right when he said Rob could commit murder on the steps of city hall and people would still love him -- as long as it was a pinko elitist he killed, and not a woman or child. Even then I'm not sure. Would that woman take a selfie with Paul Bernardo? Hitler?

I did a tour of the Kingston Prison museum about a year ago ( with my mother, of all people ).

Anyway, the guard there said that Paul and certain other killers get stacks of fan letters from women. Apparently, even Charlie Manson at his age still has his groupies.

It would require a psychologist to explain it:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/serial-killer-groupies

You asked about Hitler? He had Eva Braun.

Yeah, and now the question is, who is authorized to retrieve the Escalade? What happens if it's not retrieved? And where will the plates appear from if it is retrieved, since you can't drive without them?

Whoever the lease authorizes can pick it up after paying the towing and storage. It could be auctioned by the garage, by I doubt the leasing company will allow that to happen.

If the old plates do not turn up, report them as lost or stolen and buy a new pair.

I could offer it a good home. :)

Last edited:
I don't think so, although she was an actress. She always seemed very embarrassed when someone mentioned it.

When I was in college, our apartment's livingroom shared a wall with the adjacent unit's bedroom. Our neighbours had exactly the same type of sex - shrieking and forced. It made for some interesting evenings.

One night, my ex got fed up with the noise. She threw open the window, banged her fist on the wall and shouted: "She's faking it!" Dead silence.

We ran into them on the elevator a couple of days later. Needless to say, it was pretty awkward.

Last edited:
Poor Midland. It seems it's about an hour from GreeneStone. Wonder why he's there, and he's also in his magician's suit, not jeans.

There's not a single dry cleaner's in the Bala area that serves pizza, can you believe that?!

Not to worry DTGeek, there's pizza to be had at the Marriott Hotel in Gravenhurst.

It does take five minutes to order, and then you have to wait a bit. But it features very friendly curbside delivery. You don't even have to leave your car. Doubt you'll find a dry cleaner that does better.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._links_to_ford_pique_residents_curiosity.html

Last edited:
Until he has a bad day and sucker punches some poor townie--

reporterdonpeat 7:09pm via Web
"It's good to see Ford taking steps on the right path" @etalkCTV host after Rob Ford story.

Last edited:
Is there room for plank guy in the collage? Getting kinda crowded, might have to cut the bubble girl to make room.

Well, it's beyond me. I won't touch bubble girl, but I feel bad for Muskoka chair.

plank.jpg

Attachments

• plank.jpg
    plank.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,427
First, a Jimmi T stalker at his workplace.

Now, Ford spotted in Midland - a stone's throw from where I am this weekend...off to check the hotel room for bedbugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back