News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! On the now-famous lounger, right next to the Little Room. :-D
Hezza!
Er, huzzah! to you sno man...

Back in the day, when we be kickin it Old Style,
a mayor in these situations only need check into the Royal York Hotel. Top floor, of course.

They had refreshing beverages, as I recall.

Man, that Fred Gardiner guy sure could drink me under the table.

Back in the day, when we be kickin it Old Style,
a mayor in these situations only need check into the Royal York Hotel. Top floor, of course.

They had refreshing beverages, as I recall.

Man, that Fred Gardiner guy sure could drink me under the table.

I wonder if they will ever name an expressway after Rob Ford? Not likely, I suppose.

Last edited:
One of the things that bugs me is how Rob referred to himself as having been a "bad boy" to the girl who met him in Midland.
It worked for Mel Lastman.

Unfit For Office

So what we've learned is that it's more lucrative to get a video of Rob Ford smoking crack than to be his wife. Approximately $3000 and a truck more lucrative.

Hezza! Er, huzzah!

Bada-bing! You people are HOT tonight! Someone pass the aloe for those burns!
coffeescreen.gif

Attachments

• coffeescreen.gif
    coffeescreen.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 939
  • smiley-rofl.gif
    smiley-rofl.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 677
I wonder if they will ever name an expressway after Rob Ford? Not likely, I suppose.

If they do, I'd imagine it would be privatised, untendered. (I'd put the Mike Harris Memorial Golf Course between lanes)

And it would have RIDE spot checks every 2km or so.

The doctors say laughter is the best medicine, T-Arcade. I don't know the scientific reason for that, but I absolutely believe it to be true.

The scientific reason is that laughter boosts endorphins, the body's natural painkillers. Just one of the reasons I'm grateful for this thread. :)

Back in the day, I never had to pay a Bluenose dime at the Royal York. Nice private rooms, too. <sniff>

They told me my money was no good there.

Some ass at the Toronto Star reported that my tab at the Royal York was paid by City Hall, at my insistence.

I told him that I couldn’t comment on any bills I hadn’t seen, or may not exist.

F**kers.

I think McRobb parked the car, walked into Greenestone and went into Ford's townhouse. I'm guessing it was sex and alcohol.

Is it standard practice to mix women and men in treatment programs?

From my experience, yes but with a HUGE caveat, you're pretty much told any overt displays of romance or wooing could be considered grounds for dismissal.

When I was at the Donwoods there was a "dancer" there that showed up in hotpants, tube top, dancer heels and a bag of lingerie, that was her ENTIRE worldly possessions. Staff bought clothes that were more appropriate given the situation. She wore them begrudgingly and continued to flirt and taunt. She had a meeting a couple days later and walked out of the facility.

Her parents lived somewhere in the Bridlepath neighbourhood, or so she said, I didn't doubt it as someone older visited her driving a Mercedes Benz AMG.

P.S. MY experience I think was vastly different from most of the people in my group except 2 others, a doctor From Newfoundland who lost his wife to cancer and fell into the bottle and an Air Canada Stewardess that lost custody of her children in a divorce.

The MAJORITY were there by force, not self admitted like myself, they were ANGRY, they were deceptive, they hung out in cliques of substance choice, mostly recalling great times while being wasted. There was virtually no acknowledgement that their past use had obviously
screwed up their lives and burned bridges with family/friends.

Based on what I've seen so far of Ford since entering Greenestone is a guy that ran away from his problems but hasn't even thought about changing.

Last edited:
I think McRobb parked the car, walked into Greenestone and went into Ford's townhouse. I'm guessing it was sex and alcohol.

This would be my take too. I would also add drugs to the mix. The sex, maybe, maybe not.

Thanks, ROFOMOFO.

It's obviously an interesting, but complicated subject.

It's complicated because most addicts/substance abusers are SEASONED LIARS which makes separating fact from fiction near impossible.

I WAS a seasoned LIAR!

Rub is a TEXTBOOK liar, as is Tug.

If he drops out of the race, decides to stay at Greenestone for 3 months and shuns the adulatory selfie crowd because "Give me some space I'm trying to change some bad habits" then I'll change my mind and give him the benefit of the doubt about his commitment to change, but so far I've seen just more of the same and have met scads of them when I was at the Donwoods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back