rob-for-the-musical.jpg

factory theatre

september 15th-28th

http://robfordthemusical.com/

Attachments

• rob-for-the-musical.jpg
    rob-for-the-musical.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 767
Re Rob & Renata: it practically doesn't even matter whether they're technically "together" anymore or not--even to themselves. And judging from the "allowances", it's almost more a disinterested father-daughter type of relationship...

maybe it was renata with him in bracebridge last week?

Lisle (who works for Metroland Media Group, a division of Torstar) said Ford spent 20 to 30 minutes at the bank, going in and out and speaking to a woman with light-coloured hair in her 40s or 50s parked in a blue Chevrolet Blazer.

in this photo, behind / beside the guy in the black and red jacket... is that a blazer with renata in the driver's seat?

CPT120187360_high.jpg

Attachments

• CPT120187360_high.jpg
    CPT120187360_high.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,048
maybe it was renata with him in bracebridge last week?

in this photo, behind / beside the guy in the black and red jacket... is that a blazer with renata in the driver's seat?

View attachment 26970

Could be her. That is the colour and (from the bit one can see here) size of her Ford Escape (not Chevrolet Blazer) - photo'd many times in her driveway and therefore easy to find on the web.

Last edited:
And that certainly seems to be a BMO banking card in RF's hand - another reinforcement of the conclusion that he would have no mundane reason to do business at a Cash Store.

Last edited:
And that certainly seems to be a BMO banking card in RF's hand - another reinforcement of the conclusion that he would have no mundane reason to do business at a Cash Store.

He could have been wiring money to/from the US related to his property holdings - paying maintenance fees or mortgage, or picking up a rental payment. Maybe he has an account number with RIA money transfers (for some unknown but legitimate or illegitimate reason) and that was the closest location.

ETA - I'll put money on RIA being the reason. There are only two RIA outlets in west Toronto and one is a Cash Store at Kipling and Rexdale, which is right by the Deco offices. It's not a terribly popular fx network (it's no Western Union) so if he's caught up north then Midland is the only option.

Other reason could be a high interest loan made at the Rexdale location, and he needed to go to another store to make payment. That's less likely because he could just set up direct debit from his BMO account (assuming he understands how that works - he was CFO of Deco after all...).

Last edited:
I think McRobb parked the car, walked into Greenestone and went into Ford's townhouse. I'm guessing it was sex and alcohol.

If she was actually willing to even so much as touch him, I'm guessing a lot of alcohol was involved.

Can you imagine? Glomping onto Rofo physically would be like cuddling up to an XXXL sized garbage bag filled with warm pudding.

Could be her. That is the colour and (from the bit one can see here) size of her Ford Escape (not Chevrolet Blazer) - photo'd many times in her driveway and therefore easy to find on the web.

I think that's McRobb driving her vehicle, she'd probably be driving some sort of truck, most people do in the north on rural roads. IIRC I read that she had smacked up her vehicle just a few days before she was busted driving Rob's. Plus Renata's hair is more brown with blonde highlights, the woman in the truck looks blonde like McRobb.

I think that's McRobb driving her vehicle, she'd probably be driving some sort of truck, most people do in the north on rural roads. IIRC I read that she had smacked up her vehicle just a few days before she was busted driving Rob's. Plus Renata's hair is more brown with blonde highlights, the woman in the truck looks blonde like McRobb.

The hair colour could be due to lighting. But the hairstyle is more Renata than McRobb. I'd say it's Renata too.

Wish the reporter in the impound lot had asked McRobb the old ad catchphrase, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back