News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It states in the article that the owner said that about 7000 people came by this past week to see the car. That seems really far fetched. Maybe, having touched RoFo's car, he was infected with the Ford math curse.

Bracebridge only has 15k people or so - what - half the Township came by to just see a car??? Doubt that.

Bracebridge only has 15k people or so - what - half the Township came by to just see a car??? Doubt that.

They likely have a lot of GTA morbid curiosity seekers passing through.

< snip > but also on the topic of how he and his wife can have sex with other people in front of each other feels kind of icky.

< shudder >

Last edited:
Actually I was slightly amazed the journos didn't notice anything before the 'Lade was gone.
"When you just have to escape" I guess is proven true this time.

But that is not true. See Lancaster's tweets, for example. He reported on Randy's Escalade showing up and dropping off someone who walked into the pound and then drove out in Rob's a Escalade.

Last edited:
question...

if the escalade wasn't supposed to be allowed to leave until 3pm at the earliest, how was it able to leave early?

Welcome to the club of those (such as me) fooled by the fact that Twitter default time is set to PST.

I asked everyone at work--coworkers and IT--if it was them and I'm even more sure now it wasn't. Someone from my old Etobicoke crew must've gotten a visitor pass and left it or they had someone do it for them.

could it be someone in the cleaning crew?

Stintz has made it part of her platform to praise Ford for his first 2 years in office.

She has to, or admit she was wrong to support him during those years - and your typical pol does not like to admit to being wrong.

Haven't read Crazy Town yet?

No, actually. I admire her ability get into a story. The writing of it not so much. Donovan on the other hand, I await his book.

ETA: So what is the skinny on the partnership dissolution/ Ford buyout?

Last edited:
No, actually. I admire her ability get into a story. The writing of it not so much. Donovan on the other hand, I await his book.

I agree that her book is somewhat weak.*

Anyway, the story in brief is that Doug Sr. wanted to expand the product line and Herriott did not concur in taking that risk so Doug Sr. bought him out - and the Fords then wrote Herriott out of their version of history (a/k/a the hagiography of The Blessed Saint Doug Sr.).

*But no one is perfect (much less Rob). I know a lot about another story covered by Donovan in the past for which his reporting contained a number of factual errors and erroneous inferences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back