News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, someone brings a cake with similar lettering this year.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6h
Ford flashback: This is the birthday cake protesters brought Mayor Rob Ford last year #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/Hj5WnxY7QJ
11bday cake.jpg

Attachments

• 11bday cake.jpg
    11bday cake.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 817
Who is this Louise Boehler, Ford's east-end campaign administrator? She seems to have appeared since the start of the month.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 3m
Doug Ford said he didn't think it was a good idea for Rob to appear by Skype when he learned media was here.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 4m
Doug Ford said his brother will be back and campaigning at the beginning of July. He says it was his decision not to have him Skype in.

hahaha, his own brother uninvites him from his birthday bash :) Those Fords sure know how to put the fun in dysfunctional.

hahaha, his own brother uninvites him from his birthday bash :) Those Fords sure know how to put the fun in dysfunctional.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat
Why isn't Mayor Rob Ford appearing by Skype at his campaign birthday party? Doug Ford goes on @CP24 and blames the media #TOpoli

Keeping Ford Nation alive (on life support)

annhui 5:13pm via Vine - Make a Scene
At the Ford campaign office for mayor's bday party. There are maybe 20 supporters here, tops.

Ugh, did they forget that somebody eventually has to talk to those people...

jpags 5:32pm via Twitter for iPhone
"We're going to work on our campaign and I'm sure he'll be addressing the people," Doug says on mayor responding to racist comments.

I love how few people showed up. I also recommend the media not eat the "special media cake" Doug had made :D

Doug looks like he hates everyone.
And I didn't recognize Worms without his fedora.

00dofo.jpg

Attachments

• 00dofo.jpg
    00dofo.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 976
[video=youtube;himEn9j5_Gs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=himEn9j5_Gs&feature=kp[/video]

His new single, Uh-oh, the first single off his new album, The Lemon Squeeze, is a rollicking duet-noir with Stompa singer Serena Ryder dripping with lies, denials and betrayals.

"I didn't smoke it, Uh-oh/I never took a hit, Uh-oh/That's all you're gonna get, Uh-oh/I'll never admit, Uh-oh."

Fisher, who grew up on Hamilton's Hess Street South before moving first to Seattle, then Victoria, Montreal and Ottawa in pursuit of his musical career, said he wrote the song in the middle of the Senate scandal and just as Rob Ford's "crackgate" was erupting.

http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story/4544922-jeremy-fisher-finds-the-truth-behind-the-lies/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back