News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be billed as a "family" venue, but that is not the point. As a recovering substance abuser, running around to places where alcohol is served, especially to those at the table with him is ludicrous. That his girls are there does not promote anything like Robbie believes children are okay in a bar, it's his birthday; however, the lack of Renata, and presence of two other women is not healthy for the children, unless they have been told of a separation between mommy and daddy.

If Robbie is actually lying to his kids, or promoting his marriage with Renate is normal, and healthy, then IMHO, that constitutes abuse.

thanks. but wouldn't you know it, you can't see greenwood and queen due to a "map stitch".

i personally don't care enough to be physically checking archives, but there seems to be a connection between ttc substations and 13,000 volts, so likely it was a ttc substation.
No worries, the info was more of an explanation of why (IMO) the map included what it did and that additional "dots" are available to be put together, however due to copyright (I assume) they were left out of the given map product.

Besides the FoFam Cottage (where the kids likely are staying) is only about 20 mins from the place v. 45(or so) back to Greenestone the other direction.

Wonder, too, if Crabby Joe's is a "regular place" for the FoFam, kids and all, to go to. Stick to the ol' regulars, etc.

As my friend was driving us towards the end of Edenbridge towards Scarlett, I noticed how smooth the road was, and commented, "not a pothole in sight!"

If they just finished the sewer repairs, that may explain everything.

Amen. It's starting to become somewhat intolerable.

The level of ignorance displayed by certain posters regarding rehab is breathtaking.

I guess a more "healthy" choice for Rub and the kids would have been a McDonald's....and I can see the comments from those same ignoramuses against McDonald's "It's not healthy", "It sends the wrong message" , "He's poisoning his kids" etc.

Face facts, just about EVERY restaurant serves alcohol except fast food. If you want to demonize him fine, but at least have some facts, not your myopic ideas of what constitutes "rehab" and a "healthy dinner out with family".

FFS

The level of ignorance displayed by certain posters regarding rehab is breathtaking.

I guess a more "healthy" choice for Rub and the kids would have been a McDonald's....and I can see the comments from those same ignoramuses against McDonald's "It's not healthy", "It sends the wrong message" , "He's poisoning his kids" etc.

Face facts, just about EVERY restaurant serves alcohol except fast food. If you want to demonize him fine, but at least have some facts, not your myopic ideas of what constitutes "rehab" and a "healthy dinner out with family".

FFS

I fully agree. Let's wait for the drunken stupor pics/videos to throw Robbie under the bus. I am sure they will come sooner than later. If they don't (which I doubt) good on him.

FFS

Talk about Crabby Joe's ;)

But seriously, I understand what you're saying, but at the same time someone who is an International celebrity for being wasted and is currently in rehab could go to ANY local restaurant (which yes would happen to serve alcohol) but instead he goes an hour away to a TAP and grill. A place that puts the tap before the grill.

Yes, the man is allowed to go to a silly chain restaurant, but I think it's more the stupidity of the situation on Ford's part. Your doctor (or yourself if you ask Doug) says you can't Skype in for a minute cuz it's not good for your rehab, but driving an hour away to go to a TAP and grill, possibly with the chick who drove your SUV drunk...probably not the greatest idea, if even just for optics. THAT'S why people are talking about this. I don't think it's ridiculous to question it.

Apparently Ford was at the restaurant with 2 women. For all we know, one of them could have been a chaperone from Greenestone keeping an eye on him. But naw, let's spin this story into him being at Muzik Muskoka.

FFS

Exactly. Even Swiss Chalet, with an activity placemat and crayons for the kiddies, has a bar. With bar stools and everything. I get *bar* is a lot more economical on twitter than *restaurant*, (and a lot more loaded connotation wise), but seriously dinner out with the kids is not the scandal you (collective) are looking for.

Exactly. Even Swiss Chalet, with an activity placemat and crayons for the kiddies, has a bar. With bar stools and everything. I get *bar* is a lot more economical on twitter than *restaurant*, (and a lot more loaded connotation wise), but seriously dinner out with the kids is not the scandal you (collective) are looking for.

Agreed - can we please get back to the serious conversation? I want to see Rob Ford's long form birth certificate - I don't know he got to be mayor of Toronto when he was actually born in Kenora.

"Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill – Ontario's crabbiest family restaurant and bar."

It's the equivalent of a family going to Casey's (do those still exist) or any other chain restaurant. No story, other than why would Doug cancel a skyped campaign appearance due to media at a campaign even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back