News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a feeling that the simple answer is the best though - it's RoFo's birthday, Renate brought the kids up to see him, they had a counselor with them because they knew they were off to a restaurant that serves alcohol but they wanted him to see his family on his birthday.

Maybe so, but why Crabby Joe's in Bracebridge? That's probably a five-hour round trip (not counting the meal itself) from Etobicoke. Why not - oh I don't know - someplace not so ridiculously out of the way for your two small children on a school night? Maybe meet in the "middle"? Barrie, perhaps? Or how about not at all during the week? Why not wait for the weekend? These kids are what, 9 and 6? How many kids that age even know when their mother's or father's birthdays are? (Or care?)

Sure maybe they miss you, but what's best for them? Not everything's about you, Robbie - not even on your birfday...

Last edited:
I think that Greenestone looks very bad in this situation. While I agree that Ford going to Crabby's is being overblown, in the end it's the rehab facility that makes the final decisions and from what I've been reading, going to a place that serves alcohol, early in treatment, is generally a no-no.

Me thinks that Rob is manipulating the pants off of Greenestone, getting whatever he wants. And Greenestone is acting weaker than it's patients.

I think that Greenestone looks very bad in this situation. While I agree that Ford going to Crabby's is being overblown, in the end it's the rehab facility that makes the final decisions and from what I've been reading, going to a place that serves alcohol, early in treatment, is generally a no-no.

Me thinks that Rob is manipulating the pants off of Greenestone, getting whatever he wants. And Greenestone is acting weaker than it's patients.

Agreed. I'm sure more than a few psychiatrists and psychologists are crossing Greenestone off their list of rehabs they refer patients to.

IMO if Rob is serious about rehab he could have said ,to the lady who wanted the picture taken with him, I'm sorry but I am with my family celebrating my birthday, no pictures. He knew it would go viral I'm sure.

I know there's a joke in there about the many ways she might lose it if it wasn't removed .... in 3...2...1...

I was going to speculate she blabbed something like 'Well, I lose all sense of time when I'm with Rob anyway' but, uh, you win pre-emptively.

Someone on FB mentioned that the "other woman" at Crabby's could have been a CAS worker. One Greenestone chaperone, one CAS worker - that would add some interest to the evening.

Warning: Anticlimatic sleuthing tale...

Was out last night with a couple of basketball playing friends at a south Etobicoke resto when I heard there were two and not just one city Councillor dining there too: Grimes and Milczyn. Realized it only after a table of Chicago folk were introduced to Grimes' table (his poor wife looked...ridiculously tolerant of his political pontificating) and he started going on about another councillor being there. After the usual poli BS (are they all business card handing out ninjas or what?!?) the Chicago crew asked the (now) standard question: So what's the deal with Rob Ford?? Grimes repeated the query more loudly so Milczyn could hear and then the conversation dropped to levels I couldn't hear and the Deco name came up. ((Has something happened with Heinz to do with Deco labels? Can't recall if that was something I may have read online or if in a grappa-induced stupor, something I may have overheard last nite?))

My friends and I left the resto soon after and I could finally breathe outside after having had to bite my tongue in not getting involved in the convo...for fear of spouting something in a grappa stupor! Wish you had been there, primo sleuth #1 Kat...this tale wouldn't be so anticlimatic and likely more worth sharing here! ;)

Warning: Anticlimatic sleuthing tale...

Was out last night with a couple of basketball playing friends at a south Etobicoke resto when I heard there were two and not just one city Councillor dining there too: Grimes and Milczyn. Realized it only after a table of Chicago folk were introduced to Grimes' table (his poor wife looked...ridiculously tolerant of his political pontificating) and he started going on about another councillor being there. After the usual poli BS (are they all business card handing out ninjas or what?!?) the Chicago crew asked the (now) standard question: So what's the deal with Rob Ford?? Grimes repeated the query more loudly so Milczyn could hear and then the conversation dropped to levels I couldn't hear and the Deco name came up. ((Has something happened with Heinz to do with Deco labels? Can't recall if that was something I may have read online or if in a grappa-induced stupor, something I may have overheard last nite?))

My friends and I left the resto soon after and I could finally breathe outside after having had to bite my tongue in not getting involved in the convo...for fear of spouting something in a grappa stupor! Wish you had been there, primo sleuth #1 Kat...this tale wouldn't be so anticlimatic and likely more worth sharing here! ;)

Ooo - a potential plot-thickening?? Involving Heinz?? Cue Carly Simon!:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1R-ZIlHE6Q

Last edited:
There's only so much MH370 speculation you can create out of nowhere.

You are not alone....

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 3.40.25 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 3.40.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 3.40.25 PM.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 815
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back