News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on FB mentioned that the "other woman" at Crabby's could have been a CAS worker. One Greenestone chaperone, one CAS worker - that would add some interest to the evening.

Good call, Oriana. What if you’re right? What if the intervening professionals are doing a good job?

Some may enjoy the schadenforde of Rob and Renata’s apparently toxic marriage, but I wouldn’t wish that on any kid. Separation, supervised by professionals if need be, is probably the best option for all involved. Dad being daily front page news must affect the kids, even at their age.

The only place where a Rob Ford holding up the happily married man eating at home hypocrisy is as a populist conservative politician. Saner voices may have told Rob that politics are game over. He may even believe that himself.

The only person who doesn’t buy that yet is Doug.

Rob’s campaign birthday party? There’s a campaign manager cock-up if I ever saw one. If Doug wanted to treat the Ford Nation supporters with a surprise guest, he should have kept it a surprise. It would have been less effort to keep his yap shut.

At the party, Rob could have Skyped in for five minutes, said hello, I’m doing top-notch, and I’m going to see my kids tonight in a public place. Thanks very much, over and out.

No media questions accepted. If somebody acts like an ass, click the hang-up icon. It’s not a City Hall press scrum. Is this rocket science?

if rob were taking rehab seriously / acting responsibly... in my opinion, he'd announce things so we aren't left completely speculating. (i say completely 'cause i'm sure we'd still fact check.)

why not say... i'm having birthday dinner with my chaperone so-and-so, my kids, and their chaperone so-and-so? or whatever the case is.

Someone asking if the mayor is an in-patient or out-patient ( or perhaps something in between? )
https://twitter.com/karengeier/status/472052346911215617

in case this helps...

Inpatient VS Outpatient

I was in a meeting yesterday, and the terms, inpatients and outpatients, were referred to numerous times. Going back and forth with these terms, I ended up coming out of the meeting a bit confused on their definitions. I thought I had these terms figured out pretty damn clear! Therefore, I decided to look them up and distinguish them once and for all. Here is what I found.

http://willyang.ca/2010/08/10/inpatient-vs-outpatient/

Toronto ignored requests for D-Day tribute donations, group says

When the organization originally sent a letter addressed to Toronto Mayor Rob Ford more than two months ago, they never received a response. The president of the Juno Beach Centre then repeatedly made phone calls to city hall.

The group “phoned the mayor’s office every day for two weeks, until it was announced that he was taking his leave of absence,” said Jenna Misener, a spokesperson with the Juno Beach Centre.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...-d-day-tribute-donations-group-says-1.2658952

guess they should have been contacting norm kelly instead.

Last edited:
if rob were taking rehab seriously / acting responsibly... in my opinion, he'd announce things so we aren't left completely speculating. (i say completely 'cause i'm sure we'd still fact check.)

why not say... i'm having birthday dinner with my chaperone so-and-so, my kids, and their chaperone so-and-so? or whatever the case is.

Ford is an attention pig. Keeping everyone speculating means we're all talking about him. He wins.

Heinz has cut a deal to continue production of tomato juice - severely cutting but not totally shutting down the plant (as was previously planned). Quite likely Deco may produce their labels.

Can printing is a different process. I don't believe Deco has the facilities for that.

rehab.jpg

The disembodied head of Nick Kouvalis commands you.

Attachments

• rehab.jpg
    rehab.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,126
Last edited:
NSFW -- some sexual content

[video=youtube;QDDZRFBpDd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDDZRFBpDd0[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back