5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
moreyouknow.jpg

Attachments

• moreyouknow.jpg
    moreyouknow.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 734
I don't want to feed into the false narrative that his weight is his most serious (or only) problem, so I'm going to go with (d), Don't Care. My first condition for accepting Ford as a Changed Man would be that he has to (1) read, (2) understand, and (3) consistently abide by the code he was either actually too stupid to comprehend when he defended himself on the Conflict of Interest case, or willing to lie and pretend to be that stupid in order to try to avoid repaying $3,150 and admitting his error. And that's just the start.

I agree completely, it's just that, you know, Doug says Rob's losing weight. Same old same old.

Why in the (F word of your choice) would he drive past at least 3 IGA / Foodlands (The one in Port Carling is REALLY good too, the one in Bala is almost close enough to walk to from Greenestone) to get to the (F word of your choice) Wallyworld in Bracebridge for groceries? IN A SUIT. ON A SATURDAY! IN MUSKOKA!!!

And Bracebridge is a 45 min drive from Greenestone, that's not my idea of "nearby"

short drive.jpg

Attachments

• short drive.jpg
    short drive.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 799
Mayor Rob Ford spotted shopping Bracebridge

The publisher of Muskoka Magazine and What’s up Muskoka, which are owned by Sun Media, said he stopped by the department store to buy a propane tank shortly before 3 p.m. and was a bit taken aback when he bumped into Ford.

[...]

Armstrong said he chatted briefly with the mayor, who made the trek into town from GreenStone Muskoka in nearby Bala to “pick up some groceries” and was accompanied by an unidentified man.

He said Ford joked about how he’d prefer not to be wearing his “monkey suit” on such a beautiful day, but as mayor of Toronto he has to dress appropriately when he’s out and about.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/05/31/mayor-rob-ford-spotted-shopping-bracebridge

The Sun edited the story re "groceries" to just "Walmart" now. Interesting.

Man has Rob ever manipulated Greenestone to do whatever the F he wants. Good news is, that means he not really on the road to recovery.

The Sun edited the story re "groceries" to just "Walmart" now. Interesting.

Man has Rob ever manipulated Greenestone to do whatever the F he wants. Good news is, that means he not really on the road to recovery.

If they also dropped the "nearby" I am so taking credit for those edits. ;^)

He really should give up wearing the suit while out and about while "in rehab". The idea that he needs to keep up appearances as Mayor at this point is laughable (aside from the fact that no one expects anyone to dress in a suit 24/7 even if they're the King of England in this day and age). If I had limited time to be out and about I might drive a few towns over just to kill time and be by myself - then again, one shouldn't need to pick up groceries while in a swanky rehab.

So Rob Ford passed multiple grocery stores to go buy groceries at a Walmart 45 minutes away from his rehab but only 20 minutes away from his cottage and the Sun felt that including those details weren't important?

:mad:

tinffoilcat.jpg

Shawn Leon wants to sell Muskoka land he holds to Greenestone. He's told local residents that he doesn't envisage the resort's future as being exclusive to patients. On staff is a therapist who's appeared on an Intervention-style reality show. We're being punked, again.

Attachments

• tinffoilcat.jpg
    tinffoilcat.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
"He said Ford joked about how he’d prefer not to be wearing his “monkey suit†on such a beautiful day, but as mayor of Toronto he has to dress appropriately when he’s out and about."

This guy. SMH.

Heaven forbid the mayor of Toronto is seen in casual clothing! Must keep up the image of professional politician? But videos smoking crack and drunken stupor murder rants are ok? Ok then, good to know.

And why on earth would he need groceries with an on-site chef?

SMH indeed.

Well, he's more noticeable when wearing the suit, isn't he? Being the only one in a suit-and-tie (however ill-fitting) among cottage country folk dressed casually for the warm summer weather during the weekend would make him stand out like a sore thumb. So what's his game? Whoever said he was as addicted to the fame and attention as much as he is to crack and booze a couple of pages back had the right of it, methinks. This is the behavior of a fame whore, and a particularly unsubtle one at that. As for the other bizarre details about driving miles out of his way to go shopping, and just "coincidentally" running into a Sun publisher, etc. etc., who can say? I've given up trying to make heads or tails of his weird choices.

Oh, and yes, he hasn't lost an ounce of weight. Slobhab has apparently consisted of nothing more than slumming at the family cottage.

Is it possible that RoFo got a weekend pass privilege after getting halfway through treatment and headed to the cottage? It would make sense as to why he needs staples on a Saturday morning near his cottage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back