News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's add a spending scandal under Ford's watch...

TorontoStar 11:45am via twitterfeed
Former TCHC executives fabricated $1 million in costs, court documents say. http://on.thestar.com/1osMAXV

This will be Ford's opportunity to say "see I was right. Jones was getting rid of those that deserved it. The report was just a witch hunt and the ombudsman is just the most political ombudsman ever."

retweeted by ddale

Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.21.04 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.21.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.21.04 PM.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 751
I wonder if the "disappearing" pages are actually compressed pages? I usually see the images in quoted posts that contained images in the original, but sometimes I see something like this:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by xyz

Looks to me like the Sun image was photoshopped. Especially the right side of Ford's swimsuit, seems like it's missing part of his body. Compare pics:

Attachment 27588

Attachment 27589

Which makes me think there might be a mechanism for saving space by not repeating the image.

Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.27.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.24.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.24.00 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.27.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.27.00 PM.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 798
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.24.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.24.29 PM.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 790
  • Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.24.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 2.24.00 PM.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 787
Rob says this city councillor conference in Niagara is worth a couple of tanks of gas, with lunch and coffee out-of-pocket. OK, sez I. Maybe they should car pool it? Could be fun working out who rides with who, eh UTers? Can you say Road Trip?!

Maybe Rob could let ‘em use the Escalade for the day. There’d be room in the back seat for 3 councillors, easy. Tho’ maybe we could jam Stintz in there as well.

Timmies should be no problem. Double doubles for everybody. Anyone asking for a caffe latte gets called an elitist, and the only fudge anyone’s packin’ gonna be Laura Secord’s.

First stop, Mickey D’s to knock-off a couple of trays. One to roll joints on, and the other to chop-chop the toot toot. No use in the passengers having idle hands, this being city time after all.

If anyone wants pizza, there’ll be a dry cleaner’s on the way.

Mammoliti and Minnan-Wong will want to ride with Doug. Keeping hash burns off the seats is gonna be a problem. I’m told Mams likes to roll ‘em fast and loose, kinda the way he rolls the truth.

Dave Soknacki might be a more reasonable choice, but he’ll probably get shoved to the left side of the car, which doesn’t leave much elbow room.

Tory and Chow will both be no-shows.

Wow, so Plan B is really on the table now! (Well, no mention of Doug's mayoral run switcheroo, one thing at a time, folks)

Brazen indeed. So I guess by Ford logic: "I'm officially too messed up to be mayor or even run for mayor, but I should be good for a lowly council seat"? Says quite a lot about their attitude toward "public service" and I certainly hope Ward 2 voters pick up on the disrespect.

I don't think plan B is one the table; they'll just lie and obfuscate as usual when RoFo goes off on another bender and is caught on camera.

JimmiT! Can you give us something to talk about?
Newest cop info?
Etobi coke stories?
RoFo stories?
Anything?

Last edited:
JimmiT! Can you give us something to talk about?
Newest cop info?
Etobi coke stories?
RoFo stories?
Anything?

Seriously. I also wanna know about this dock photo that Worms said was around.....perhaps they are waiting for Saturday?
We need a RoFo rehab....with beer by the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back