News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I'm wrong, Jimmi T is gone and his posts are gone with him. That's where the missing pages are going. Try searching for Jimmi - you get posts referring to him, but not his posts.

Unless I'm wrong, Jimmi T is gone and his posts are gone with him. That's where the missing pages are going. Try searching for Jimmi - you get posts referring to him, but not his posts.

Bad news, if true. This forum losing JimmiT is like the Doors losing Jim Morrison.

for what it's worth, you can still PM him.

edit: i tried to get to a jimmi t post by clicking the >> beside his name in someone else's post with a jimmi quote, and it doesn't know where to take me. so i tried it with other users, in case the issue was due to the disappearing posts in general, but i can get to those posts just fine. hmmmm....

Last edited:

Guess we know that the note left for him was more serious than not.

sucks tho.

Hope he is alright. Hope it doesn't have anything to do with that note that was left for him at his workplace...

We also haven't seen casita and his head for a couple of hours. Probably half the posts that disappeared were his.

Is his (Casita) profile still around??

When you check JimmiT's (I googled urbantoronto/JimmiT) the profile is there but if you hit view latest posts there's nothing :(

I think casita got punked by some angry public servant for his regular divulging of arcane city hr policies in their entirety.

Jimmi T's profile says he was online 18 minutes ago, so unless his account was hacked he's at least still reading the forum. And I think it's unlikely he was hacked because he could have just created a new account if that were the case.

Definitely a little disturbing. I also find it curious how MetroMan's sources seemed to go completely quiet around the same time he outed his real identity, besides the "imminent arrest" incident (which may have been someone feeding intentionally wrong info?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back