News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
No there isn't, but I seem to recall him saying that he was following MM so perhaps an internet sleuth here could have figured out who Jimmi T was somehow.

Oh boy. Pedro Marques @MetroManTO has 2,760 followers - and the Twitter accounts of those followers could all be using noms de twitter.

Oh boy. Pedro Marques @MetroManTO has 2,760 followers - and the Twitter accounts of those followers could all be using noms de twitter.

Saw that too, no time or inclination to hunt through all that. AND if he's already unfollowed or deleated his account, it won't be there anyway.

Ever since that Lisi article that came out that talked about the bed bugs, him hitting a woman with his car, etc... I had a hunch that Jimmi T was Donovan's source, especially with the "rat" nickname mentioned in the article, which is something Jimmi T had said here before. He had even posted that Donovan was an easy person to talk to, very friendly. Then he said something about his wife not wanting his name in the paper. Maybe she put a stop to all of this? He told her about the note and who it could have been from and she told him to quit playing on UT?

Could Jimmi be TPS?

I got the feeling that JimmiT was getting inside info through rumours at his place of employment. A big no no.

He gets the note on his computer.
Asks for security to review the tapes.
Security finds someone on the tape.
Security starts asking questions about what's going on.
JimmiT is exposed as posting inside info.
JimmiT is told that he will delete all content and stop all posting, or risk losing his job.

No more JimmiT

Likely related to the anonymous (and threatening) note left after-hours at his work desk.

Tin-foil hat time...

TPS would be silly not to monitor this thread for what tangible tidbits it does yield.
They were likely just as curious as to the source of that note as JT was, considering the circumstances.
TPS contact JT regarding the note, since it appears to be an attempt to intimidate him.
TPS (voluntarily) suggests for him to remove references to it, as it's source is something they want to pursue.

extra tin-foil: They are aware of an active threat to him, based on the juice he has been spilling.

I got the feeling that JimmiT was getting inside info through rumours at his place of employment. A big no no.
I could understand it being a big deal if he was working for CSIS or TPS or some other secretive organization, but a newspaper/magazine serving healthcare professionals?
edit: I suppose it could be a big deal if confidentiality was crucial to his profession and his supervisor/boss saw what was happening and questioned whether he could be trusted? Who knows.

Last edited:
Ever since that Lisi article that came out that talked about the bed bugs, him hitting a woman with his car, etc... I had a hunch that Jimmi T was Donovan's source, especially with the "rat" nickname mentioned in the article, which is something Jimmi T had said here before. He had even posted that Donovan was an easy person to talk to, very friendly. Then he said something about his wife not wanting his name in the paper. Maybe she put a stop to all of this? He told her about the note and who it could have been from and she told him to quit playing on UT?

^this^ gets the prize so far for the "least use of tin-foil". Ockham would be pleased.

Edit to add: I also like the account getting hacked by some someone mostly to show that they could as an ongoing "threat scenario" started with the note (but I used more tin-foil.)

Last edited:
Is he deleting EVERYTHING he has said or just posts that contain insider info?

Well, every post but 1 in the time between when he joined UT and mid-April has been deleted. The "recent posts" feature is so poor that it might not show anything posted between mid-April and today anyway, but just a quick flip back through the pages for that period seems to show the same wholesale deletion of posts. (Also, if you wanted to delete just 'sensitive' info you would not want to make that conspicuous by selective deletion; you would delete everything, so as to obfuscate which posts were the 'sensitive' ones.)

Last edited:
Not being tech-savvy, anyone care to look around this thread to see if posts where others quoted JT's posts have also been deleted?

Not being tech-savvy, anyone care to look around this thread to see if posts where others quoted JT's posts have also been deleted?

There are plenty of instances where this is not the case. Here is one where you quoted Jimmi T.

Am I the only one who finds the constant use of "JT" a bit odd? While I'm not a great pop culture follower, my brain tells me the T should stand for "Timberlake".

Hope Jimmi T is OK, whoever they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back