News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope JimmiT is ok. It seems anything and everything the Fords touch causes problems for other people.

Last edited:
I don't think so. I recall him saying that he worked for a newspaper/magazine that served healthcare professionals. I think he's an editorial type.

Actually, he completely outed himself with those comments, as he also linked to a blog post by a person he identifed as a colleague. I tried to send him a PM about this when the "Hi JimmyT" incident happened, but I could never get past his full inbox.

For all of the combined expertise on this thread, I am still waiting for someone to fill me in on why the police would bring tinfoil to a raid (in this case Project Traveler).*

*I assume that the tinfoil pictured in the photo above was not seized, since it obviously was not being handled in the manner used for evidence (e.g., bagged in order to preserve fingerprints).

do you have a bigger version of that photo to post or link to? I really can't see anything in that thumbnail.

So for those of us just joining in, Jimmi T mysteriously started deleting his posts? This is discomfiting.

rofo at the bank.jpg

Back to the BMO... don't know how he finds time for program with all these away trips.

Attachments

• rofo at the bank.jpg
    rofo at the bank.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 902
Last edited:
Freedom of speech no more?

Come on. I would expect better than this from the people on this forum. Free speech does not apply to private websites. Websites such as this can create terms of use and they can delete whatever they want. Unless you're being arrested or persecuted by the government, your freedom of speech is not being violated.

Come on. I would expect better than this from the people on this forum. Free speech does not apply to private websites. Websites such as this can create terms of use and they can delete whatever they want. Unless you're being arrested or persecuted by the government, your freedom of speech is not being violated.
Duly noted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back