News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Lisi have threatened Jimmi T and that is why his posts were deleted?
It wouldn't have been the Fords.
Who else did JT talk about.....Payman?

No. It was his own decision, as I mentioned above. I think that he'd prefer others to move on, and stop speculating about him, though. Or perhaps start a separate thread dedicated to him. ;-)

Or maybe he really has personal reasons for stepping back from here for a while?

/tinfoil

Yup. As these pages do fly by, here's my earlier post:

I have been in touch with Jimmy T. He is fine. Please don't worry - he has his own personal reasons for stepping away from UT for now. He would like to do so quietly, and hopes this request can be respected by other regulars here.

For all of the combined expertise on this thread, I am still waiting for someone to fill me in on why the police would bring tinfoil to a raid (in this case Project Traveler).*

*I assume that the tinfoil pictured in the photo above was not seized, since it obviously was not being handled in the manner used for evidence (e.g., bagged in order to preserve fingerprints).
They're obviously making hats for all the people who are going to go on the internet after the raids to post theories about why it happened.

No. It was his own decision, as I mentioned above. I think that he'd prefer others to move on, and stop speculating about him, though. Or perhaps start a separate thread dedicated to him. ;-)

Stepping back is one thing. Deleting every post is another thing entirely.
This whole thread is about 75% speculation, so the-stop-speculating-thang is probably not gonna happen. Whether Jimmi T likes it or not, he has become a thread woven into the tapestry of the Ford saga. If he were to give UT an exclusive interview on why he chose to take a break, maybe that would stop the speculation. :D

One thing about the Globe piece that makes me wonder: one of the factors that led him to quit was bad relations w/*Randy*...who remains a stubborn enigma in all of this...

See now, that's hard cause of the nature of this thread. Had he given more of a reason than personal, that may have sufficed.
It's like showing hungry dogs good tasting meat. When you take it away suddenly, they're still hungry and will look for the meat.
Mmm. Burgers.

How about we all agree to respect JT's request and leave the topic alone. He doesn't owe the forum anything.

Reason number 78926374 Rob Ford shouldn't be mayor;

Thinking of Moncton and what's happening there right now and how during times like this cities need strong, competent, sober mayors. Ford could never handle it.

Reason number 78926374 Rob Ford shouldn't be mayor;

Thinking of Moncton and what's happening there right now and how during times like this cities need strong, competent, sober mayors. Ford could never handle it.

So true. Being simply unavailable for hours (wasted) just doesn't measure up to what a leader sometimes needs to be in order to handle an impending major crisis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back