News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to buy the bananas and toilet paper, rehab doesn't run itself you know. It's not like he has much else to do, like run a city or anything.

Robbie runs a city? Which one?

Gone fishin at the cottage for muh cell phone

Rob Ford Going to the Cottage.jpg
HarperFordFishing.jpg

You don’t say Greenestone is now in the past too?

Attachments

• Rob Ford Going to the Cottage.jpg
    Rob Ford Going to the Cottage.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 623
  • HarperFordFishing.jpg
    HarperFordFishing.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 625
Someone has to buy the bananas and toilet paper, rehab doesn't run itself you know. It's not like he has much else to do, like run a city or anything.

Greenestone puts it's foot down: Rob you're eating us out of house and home and you're only allotted so much food for the $100,000 price tag.

It's a referendum on Ford :D Let's hope that Ford gets smashed just as badly in October.

Totally! I hope Doug realizes it and convinces Rob to withdraw. Ok, dream on. Never will that happen.

Also, Doug can't call her the unelected Premier. And he must be looking at all this and wondering how badly he messed up because Hudak will be gone and they'll need a new leader.

I'd be curious to see if Wynne would be inclined to play nice now that she has a majority. I highly doubt it.

At the same time, things could get rocky with Olivia Chow as well.

AoD

I'd be curious to see if Wynne would be inclined to play nice now that she has a majority. I highly doubt it.

At the same time, things could get rocky with Olivia Chow as well.

AoD

Yeah. I really wonder how tonight's vote is going to play in terms of the Scarborough subway extension debate. Personally, I support the LRT option, but I can't see how anyone can go back now. I think the big mistake was not making approval of the Scarborough extention contingent on approval of a financing plan for transit in general. Of course, the feds may yet determine that the project doesn't qualify under its infrastructure when the application finally goes in. Not likely, but that would sure be a sight to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back