News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Doug was supposed to be an election night commentator on CP24? No sign of him yet...

I could have sworn I saw a pic of LeDrew with a panel of 3 commentators, there was Jaye Robinson and there was Doug. Can't remember who the third was. Now I can't find the pic. I know I wasn't dreaming.

Yeah. I really wonder how tonight's vote is going to play in terms of the Scarborough subway extension debate. Personally, I support the LRT option, but I can't see how anyone can go back now. I think the big mistake was not making approval of the Scarborough extention contingent on approval of a financing plan for transit in general. Of course, the feds may yet determine that the project doesn't qualify under its infrastructure when the application finally goes in. Not likely, but that would sure be a sight to see.

There is everything to lose and nothing to gain by opening that file up again. Let it be I say and move on - there are bigger transit fishes to fry.

AoD

Last edited:
I could have sworn I saw a pic of LeDrew with a panel of 3 commentators, there was Jaye Robinson and there was Doug. Can't remember who the third was. Now I can't find the pic. I know I wasn't dreaming.

Pam McConnell was sitting beside Doug.

I thought Doug was supposed to be an election night commentator on CP24? No sign of him yet...

Could be late. Because on the 'phone with Oprah again. (What a lying POS. But who knows - next head of OPC? Who else would want that job after so many losses in a row?)

I agree. For once, "the past is the past" may actually be right.

Wynne now has a free hand to implement the tools to build transit and the legitimacy to demand municipalities pay for their share (without having to bend over backwards for their pet project) - let's hope she show some fortitude.

AoD

CP24 panel with LeDrew on now - no Douginoccio in sight.

He was on early in the night around when the polls were closing - I had to switch to CBC because I couldn't stand seeing him for more than 2 seconds. Like another poster here, I flicked back to CP24 when the lib majority was announced to see his reaction, but he'd already gone.

Hudak now on. Blah, blah, blah thanks, blah, blah, blah proud, blah, blah, blah...I'm toast.

At RoFo's house: the blue Ford Escape is now in the driveway along with the CR-V. And there's a huge "Pina Martino" sign on the lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back