News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the dock photo that was circulating? Do you think it was being shopped around and the Ford's got wind and bought it? Could it have shown him at his cottage?

A picture of him at his cottage would be pretty damning. I would hope at least a few media outlets would be doing occasional checkins for signs of life there. I'd say it's in the public interest.

What happened to the dock photo that was circulating? Do you think it was being shopped around and the Ford's got wind and bought it? Could it have shown him at his cottage?

A picture of him at his cottage would be pretty damning. I would hope at least a few media outlets would be doing occasional checkins for signs of life there. I'd say it's in the public interest.

This story did die off. Apparently there really is a dock at the rehab centre so it might have been a picture of him there, the media got hold of it and dropped the issue when they noticed it was indeed take at the rehab centre.

At least Joe Fontana has some shame, I could see RoFo refusing to resign in this situation, because "it's all in the past, we're moving forward".

The mayor of London, Ont., who was convicted last week on three fraud-related charges from his time as a federal Liberal cabinet minister, announced Monday that he is stepping down.

Joe Fontana issued the statement days after he was convicted of fraud, forgery and breach of trust after a judge found he forged an expenses document submitted to the House of Commons in 2005 that resulted in a $1,700 government fraud.

“I am taking this step out of respect for the office of the mayor, the people of London and our judicial system,”

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...e_fontana_resigns_after_fraud_conviction.html

Mammo is at it again... and even DoFo thinks he's crazy. Who the hell elects and re-elects this lunatic?

Councillor Giorgio Mammoliti has sparked the ire of his council colleagues, after describing a Toronto neighbourhood as “a pedophile district.”

Mr. Mammoliti issued a press release Monday urging against allowing electronic dance music parties on the Exhibition Place grounds, saying his concerns stem from the fact that nearby Parkdale “is home to one of the highest concentrations of registered sex offenders, including pedophiles, living in the city of Toronto.”
By holding these parties “next to a pedophile district, we are simply encouraging the continued abuse of our children,” he said in the statement.

Mr. Mammoliti also accused Parkdale Councillor Gord Perks – who has advocated for allowing the parties at the Exhibition Place – of putting the interests of “registered sex offenders” above the interests of children. “Who are you really representing?” he said.

Mr. Perks responded immediately by denouncing his colleague’s comments as an “awful slur.”

“As we all know, Parkdale is the kind of community everyone in Toronto admires,” he said in a statement. “We are economically, socially and culturally diverse. We accept and welcome and love each other.”

Asked about Mr. Mammoliti’s remarks specifically directed at him, Mr. Perks said: “In this job, sometimes people make personal attacks. That’s water off my back. What really bothers me is that probably one of the best places to live in the world got attacked.”

Mr. Perks said he has no immediate plans to launch a formal complaint, but he said he will “cool down and think about what the best response is.”

Councillor Doug Ford, a sometimes ally of Mr. Mammoliti, called his comments “crazy.”

“It’s crazy, like his other press releases,” he said. “It’s crazy.”

Last month, council reversed a decision by the Exhibition Place board to ban all-ages electronic dance parties at the site. The board is now in the process of reviewing safety protocols for such events, and are expected to report back to council in July.

See http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arkdale-a-pedophile-district/article19189295/

Mammo is at it again... and even DoFo thinks he's crazy. Who the hell elects and re-elects this lunatic?

Councillor Giorgio Mammoliti has sparked the ire of his council colleagues, after describing a Toronto neighbourhood as “a pedophile district.”

Mr. Mammoliti issued a press release Monday urging against allowing electronic dance music parties on the Exhibition Place grounds, saying his concerns stem from the fact that nearby Parkdale “is home to one of the highest concentrations of registered sex offenders, including pedophiles, living in the city of Toronto.”
By holding these parties “next to a pedophile district, we are simply encouraging the continued abuse of our children,” he said in the statement.

Mr. Mammoliti also accused Parkdale Councillor Gord Perks – who has advocated for allowing the parties at the Exhibition Place – of putting the interests of “registered sex offenders” above the interests of children. “Who are you really representing?” he said.

Mr. Perks responded immediately by denouncing his colleague’s comments as an “awful slur.”

“As we all know, Parkdale is the kind of community everyone in Toronto admires,” he said in a statement. “We are economically, socially and culturally diverse. We accept and welcome and love each other.”

Asked about Mr. Mammoliti’s remarks specifically directed at him, Mr. Perks said: “In this job, sometimes people make personal attacks. That’s water off my back. What really bothers me is that probably one of the best places to live in the world got attacked.”

Mr. Perks said he has no immediate plans to launch a formal complaint, but he said he will “cool down and think about what the best response is.”

Councillor Doug Ford, a sometimes ally of Mr. Mammoliti, called his comments “crazy.”

“It’s crazy, like his other press releases,” he said. “It’s crazy.”

Last month, council reversed a decision by the Exhibition Place board to ban all-ages electronic dance parties at the site. The board is now in the process of reviewing safety protocols for such events, and are expected to report back to council in July.

See http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arkdale-a-pedophile-district/article19189295/

Seethingly angry right now. He is so insane and has absolutely no lines he won't cross to further his own messed up agenda. My neighbourhood is AMAZING. I have never lived anywhere where I've felt the spirit of community like that which exists in Parkdale. Screw him!

Did Mammo release private information about the number of registered sex offenders in a particular neighbourhood? Or was he just talking out of his ass? Can you even say publicly, as a city councillor, that this neighbourhood has the most pedophiles? It seems like grounds for a sever rebuke, exposing that kind of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back