News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you have cut and pasted the same reply to someone else... and your reply has very little if nothing to do with my statements.

Anyway, thank you for the inputs to the topic.

Found your original post, and responded. :)

Unless there's some kind of surgery planned between now and June 30, I'm curious about the eyesight of Warmington's "pro athlete" source who think Rob has lost a lot of weight and looks terrific. He's probably down from his heaviest, but still well above when he was elected, based upon my unscientific assessment of recent selfies.

Here is a start on possible reasons why Ford may be staying at Windemere, feel free to add.

1. Binging with Kathy at the cottage: been there done that
2. No one to drink with at Ford cottage
3. Family does not like when he brings his side piece to the cottage
4. Rob said "take-off" to Greenstone about following silly rules, because what he does in his own room should be his own business.
5. The happy hour at Greenstone is kinda lame

Anyone who chooses rehab as a career-saving and image-saving path (as opposed to a life-saving or family-saving one) is probably not 100% committed, IMHO. Anyone who rejects a particular rehab institution as "too strict" is likely even less committed. And finally, anyone who sees weight loss as an "impressive" or even remotely successful short-term rehab outcome is GOING TO THE WRONG KIND OF REHAB.

So I did give Joe W the clicks and read his article. Do you think he used the term "rehab" enough times?!? "From rehab", "at rehab", "in rehab" - yeah, we get it Joe, you really want us to believe RoFo is in rehab. Maybe you even believe it yourself.

<cue one of Kat's awesome head-banging gifs here>

Any insight from the people who have ties to the area as to the veracity of this new trail of investigation?

If I remember correctly, he was putting bananas on the conveyor belt at the cash register, but the toilet paper was in a shopping cart behind him; we couldn't tell if it was his shopping cart or belonged to the next customer in line (who was not in the photo).

He was there -- we have no proof he was an overnight guest, either in his own room or staying in someone else's.

It's good to gather evidence, but you have to get it right. We're getting sloppy and letting assumptions & conjecture turn into facts.

Thank you for saying that, Kat. Might I add that reposting a tweet is not "breaking" a story, nor can a responsible newsroom base story on a single, unverified comment from an unknown person. I don't mean to discourage anyone. I appreciate all finds. Let's just not get ahead oursevles, as Kat wisely advises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back