News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I used to constantly sign things as my old boss when he was travelling. He'd give a verbal approval and I'd scrawl it somewhat close but never was that great at copying it. Robs had so much staff turnover that it's probably various staff with varying degrees of abilities to copy a signature.

Except I am not quite sure what this guy is busy doing.

AoD

This. I used to constantly sign things as my old boss when he was travelling. He'd give a verbal approval and I'd scrawl it somewhat close but never was that great at copying it. Robs had so much staff turnover that it's probably various staff with varying degrees of abilities to copy a signature.

I was never much for paperwork, but I thought if someone signed someone else's name to a document, it would usually be noted in the signature line?

Or, never mind relapses. I can see something weird happening on his first day back at City Hall; y'know, something like his going coo-coo bananas upon discovering that something's not been "reinstated" to his liking (like, the locks to his office)--maybe even to the point where he's henceforth banned from 100 Queen.

Another thing to keep in mind post-*rehab*: I doubt the media will be letting up on investigation into Deco's operations, either.

I wonder if the blue ropes and stanchions will be brought back since Kelly had them removed.

I was never much for paperwork, but I thought if someone signed someone else's name to a document, it would usually be noted in the signature line?

yes, it would usually appear as a signature and then a for or per in front of the official name. Common practice on docs needing a prof stamp.

From The Star's David Rider:
Rehab seems to have changed @tomayorford's signature. On left from Sept. 2013 proclamation, right from June 2 letter
BqcvfkaCcAEC4Dp.png

https://twitter.com/dmrider/status/479404107929645057

Funny, but no. I have one of his bobbleheads (the ones where all the money went to charity) and it's printed that way. That is his signature - always has been. He just does the formal one for special things like that (or perhaps has someone else do it).

It looks like it says OPENING at the top, so Opening Day. The Jays did open in Toronto vs. Cleveland in April of 2013.

I figured it was from last year (at least). So next question, where does this game fit into the Anthony Smith/Ford lost his phone/ etc timeline? He really does look wasted in this picture, like completely blitzed.

Dana Carvey stopped by The Late Show on Wednesday night to regale the world — okay, mainly to impress Dave — with his famous Johnny Carson impression. Admittedly, Carvey doing Carson on late night feels very 1992, but at least he attempted to keep things current by throwing in the 2014 cultural reference-hat-trick of Justin Bieber, Joe Biden and Rob Ford. We'll take it.

[video=youtube;e91Jr86LHS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e91Jr86LHS4#t=31[/video]

http://www.vulture.com/2014/06/dana-carvey-performs-modern-day-carson-monologue.html

Doug also has really crappy handwriting - meaning it looks like an underused skill. A while back he scotchtaped some silly signs at city hall before a big council vote. I'll have a look but am travelling so wifi is patchy.

yes, it would usually appear as a signature and then a for or per in front of the official name. Common practice on docs needing a prof stamp.

If you're being formal, yes. We never bothered. I would just sign. I'm sure it's the same for Ford. He doesn't seem the type to follow rules at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back