News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it would usually appear as a signature and then a for or per in front of the official name. Common practice on docs needing a prof stamp.
And you don't sign their name, you sign your name and write 'per' next to the printed version of their name that is under the signature line. When someone in my office is out and says sign it for me, they don't mean try and copy their signature. They mean sign my own name, with 'per.'

Gotta love the use of the apostrophe's! Gotta get those job's!

haha ... Also, what's with the American "center" there, DoFo?

yes, those bug me too.
smiley-think001.gif

And you don't sign their name, you sign your name and write 'per' next to the printed version of their name that is under the signature line. When someone in my office is out and says sign it for me, they don't mean try and copy their signature. They mean sign my own name, with 'per.'

that's what I meant - I've yet to forge a document. I still want to know why he'd print his name on anything like that. It looks (and is, I guess) stupid.

that's what I meant - I've yet to forge a document. I still want to know why he'd print his name on anything like that. It looks (and is, I guess) stupid.
Made me think if I scrolled down, it would say Age 45 under it, like when a little kid prints their name and age at the end of a letter. Mayor Robbie Ford, Age 45.

IHTWORF makes me laugh, and I know where Robbie gets some of his stash, you have to have good drugs to have hallucinations as such. :D

what i'm about to post is from last year, although, i feel like i'm only learning of it now. maybe it was discussed on this thread already, before i joined? anyway... the fords and the landing strip...

Rich Karfilis ‏@RichKarfilis

@acoyne @ivortossell @eljaydubya Guess you never saw the Ford Bros. in action at The Landing Strip on Carlingview Drive. Legendary stories.

11:44 PM - 17 May 2013

https://twitter.com/RichKarfilis/status/335647028904333312

Investigative research at The Landing Strip for possible future column about a local politician rumoured to spend lots of time at that strip club, well oiled, often flanked by a brace of female companions.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...rivate_time_rosie_dimannos_week_that_was.html

and the following is from about 3 years ago...

LOL Mr. Rob Ford was at the "Landing Strip" Strip club last night & my friend Mauricio took a picture with him. Mr. Ford was APPARENTLY smashed out of his mind lol wtf...how hilarious is that?

Rob Ford was at the Landing Strip Strip club.jpg

http://untz.ca/forums.php?thread_id=295292&page=5

Attachments

• Rob Ford was at the Landing Strip Strip club.jpg
    Rob Ford was at the Landing Strip Strip club.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 886
Last edited:
For All The Urban Toronto Pedants, a bit of fun from the Toronto Star Letters

Re: Doug Ford and the Enema obsession:

Toronto Star Thursday June 19, 2014

Readers' Letters:

Anatomy not Ford’s strong suit

Re: Doug Ford prescribes ‘enema' for PC party, June 14

If Doug Ford wants to lead the Progressive Conservative party he needs a better knowledge of anatomy.
Enemas aren’t given from top to bottom, but from bottom to top.

Of course it begs the question, why would the Conservatives want a Ford? They have enough problems as it is.

Grahame Woods, Cobourg

Oh jesus christ don't bring my childhood *HERE*. THIS IS A SACRED PLACE.

*sigh* I know that girl. It's been a while. Let me track her down and ask her about this.

edit: I should say, I vaguely know that username and have talked to her before, and will need my friends to be able to put a name to it... but I doubt she'd have any more to say than just that picture, especially from three years ago.

edit: Actually I know her better than that, we're Facebook friends apparently. I just forgot her username! See if her friend has any more to say about that night lol. But can't promise anything.

Is the untz in the untz.ca untz as in untz, untz, untz...the sound from every bass bin in a Honda civic cruising Richmond street on a Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back