News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the more reason to ask, he lies constantly and airing those lies just puts more nails in the Ford coffin.

I think the reporters are intimidated by him and feel he might physically assault them if they ask very pointed questions.

Remember he charged someone in the gallery at City Hall, it's not a stretch to imagine him or his fucked up brother to lash out when pushed to the wall, sadly the reporters just won't do it.

I recall the Ford radio interview with Matt Galloway from the CBC. Matt did not hold back asking Ford very tough questions, and Ford just tried to weasel his way out of each question by changing the subject, denying, lying, passing blame, etc. Doesn't matter if the media is tough or not, because chances are high that they won't get straightforward answers.

ETA: was just reading some of the interview (March 28/14) - what an idiot x 100:

Ford pointed to his weight loss as a sign he has moved past crack use. "Look at me, I'm a lot thinner than I was before," he said to Galloway. "It's about living a healthier life."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-i-m-not-a-criminal-1.2589820

Last edited:
I was out enjoying the sun today when I came across a poster for the Italian Contemporary Film Fest - I noticed that GFL happens to be a sponsor year. Last year this is the festival where Frank D'Angelo's attempt at acting debuted... I'm probably reading too much into things, but UT puts my brain into overdrive sometimes.

icff.jpg

Attachments

• icff.jpg
    icff.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 870
Last edited:
Thanks Oriana, I hadn't heard that interview before, some good hard questions and the typical Ford obfuscation.

I was out enjoying the sun today when I came across a poster for the Italian Contemporary Film Fest - I noticed that GFL happens to be a sponsor year. Last year this is the festival where Frank D'Angelo's attempt at acting debuted... I'm probably reading too much into things, but UT puts my brain into overdrive sometimes.

View attachment 28654

Many of us have been paying attention to how D'Angelo may fit into this mess. I; however, will NOT take one for the team and watch his "Real Gangsters" or his new film, "Big Fat Stone".

"Rob went into rehab because of his weight and drink issues. Kathy doesn't have any of those, and neither of them does drugs." You can practically write the script for Doug's bullshit.

Actually she does. she's morbidly obese. I mean if you're going to put 'being at a healthy weight' above substance abuse issues, at least be consistent about it. Once again, Kathy is left out of the family's main concerns.

You'd think that video might complicate an already complicated probation situation for Ms. Ford. Speaking of Kathy Ford, I'm curious if she ever had a piece of Deco and if so, how she lost it. It's pretty obvious that Doug Ford holdings won't be forking out $100K on her rehab.
probably when she flunked the lie detector Doug Sr administered when his stash of cash hidden behind some brick in the basement disappeared.

Doug's been attending events and getting interviews "on behalf" of Rob. My favourite part of Rob coming back is that the press will have to stop allowing Doug to speak for Rob since Rob will now be available to speak for himself (unless of course they plan on giving all campaign managers equal time that is). Doug will not take that well.

Doug's been attending events and getting interviews "on behalf" of Rob. My favourite part of Rob coming back is that the press will have to stop allowing Doug to speak for Rob since Rob will now be available to speak for himself (unless of course they plan on giving all campaign managers equal time that is). Doug will not take that well.

Doug shutting up is like trying to stop the earth turning.. Other Campaign Managers have no interest in being on TV every F'in day. Go ahead name any other two Campaign Managers... (yes I expect one or two of you could do that, but most of you, without looking it up...not a chance.)

Actually she does. she's morbidly obese. I mean if you're going to put 'being at a healthy weight' above substance abuse issues, at least be consistent about it. Once again, Kathy is left out of the family's main concerns.

Oh I know. She obviously has drug problems like RoFo too, but that's the sort of crap that DoFo comes out with on things like this.

Doug shutting up is like trying to stop the earth turning.. Other Campaign Managers have no interest in being on TV every F'in day. Go ahead name any other two Campaign Managers... (yes I expect one or two of you could do that, but most of you, without looking it up...not a chance.)

I only know that this is the reason Doug is getting so much airplay because people were upset that Doug was hosting the livedrive on newstalk 1010 and they explained that it was because the other candidates had the opportunity so this was them giving Rob the same time (although I know for a fact that the other journalists did not cover the other candidates live drive hosting the way they covered Doug). Anyways to answer your challenge, I'm pretty sure that Warren Kinsella or Lisa Kirbie is campaign managing for Olivia Chow, Nick Kouvalis is doing it for Tory, and Ev Delen is at least working for Socknacki (although he may not be the campaign manager).

eta: and I agree, Doug will still keep on going, but the media won't have the same excuse to cover him as much as they have.

Last edited:
Oh I know. She obviously has drug problems like RoFo too, but that's the sort of crap that DoFo comes out with on things like this.

I'm sure someone is writing a paper on "The Ford Family Pathology". Drugs, alcohol, thuggery... and using conservatism as a shield for their activities, and advance the family brand.

I only know that this is the reason Doug is getting so much airplay because people were upset that Doug was hosting the livedrive on newstalk 1010 and they explained that it was because the other candidates had the opportunity so this was them giving Rob the same time (although I know for a fact that the other journalists did not cover the other candidates live drive hosting the way they covered Doug). Anyways to answer your challenge, I'm pretty sure that Warren Kinsella or Lisa Kirbie is campaign managing for Olivia Chow, Nick Kouvalis is doing it for Tory, and Ev Delen is at least working for Socknacki (although he may not be the campaign manager).

Kinsella swears up and down he's not getting paid, so Kirbie is more likely for Chow and while she/they gets some air time on Sun News it's always off Chow topic wise, Kouvalis was supposed to be a 'consultant' for Tory and goes out his way to stay out of the limelight either way... Doug is still the anomaly attention whore wise and with Kinsella in the mix, that's saying something. But bonus points for all the names! ;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back