News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you need 25 more people to canvass because Rub can do the work of 25 canvassers. These people are so delusional. I would love to see these 75-100 volunteers, it's more likely 6 or 7 losers looking for a free ride on the Rofo gravy train.

Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 11.36.17 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 11.36.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-06-22 at 11.36.17 AM.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 948
What strikes me about Louise Boehler, her “many, many, many†political campaigns and her work for Chrystia Freeland: the Fords are evidently a godsend for resume-fluffers, because as long as you're willing to stand up for Ford Nation, you're fine. (Better than some meddlesome pr*ck checking the veracity of your employment/experience claims.)

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/...policy-in-toronto-mayoral-race/article/387257

does anyone know how much toronto's net debt was for 2013?

here's what it was for 2012, and some other relevant info...

Rob Ford says he’s reducing the city’s debt, when in fact, the opposite is true

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...in-fact-the-opposite-is-true/article14061569/

City of Toronto’s debt grows under Mayor Rob Ford

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/733453/city-of-torontos-debt-grows-under-mayor-rob-ford/

Not unlike when a person addicted to alcohol finally comes clean about their situation, and the true extent of debt sustained by the family is finally revealed.

Another way in which Torontonians are victims of Ford's addiction.

iIRC from Doolittle, McIntyre also was tested and "failed".

Kathy was with Ennio Stirpe at the time (April 1998).

~~~

Crazy Town -- The Rob Ford Story
Robyn Doolittle
Penguin/Viking
ISBN 978-0-670-06811-1

excerpts from p.20, 21, 22:

One by one, the four Ford siblings made the trip to the office of Deco Labels & Tags, where Nelson Scharger, a retired Toronto police sargeant, was waiting with a polygraph machine.

Was it the contractors [who had recently done renovations in the home]? Doug Sr. didn't think so. He demanded that each of his children -- as well as Kathy's husband, Ennio Stirpe -- take a lie detector test. Everyone agreed.

What do you think happened to the money? he asked each of them. None of the five admitted to taking it.

Did you steal the can of cash?

Randy, Doug Jr., and Rob said no and passed the test. Kathy and Ennio Stirpe were lying, according to the machine. What they did with the money was unclear.

Predictably, the unremittingly strict Doug Ford Sr. lost it.

~~~

Doolittle goes on to write that Michael Kiklas was shot to death in his home, in July of 1998. After a three-day manhunt that ended with a high-speed chase, Stirpe was charged with first degree murder. He was found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to a thirteen year prison term.

Kathy was with Ennio Stirpe at the time (April 1998).

~~~He demanded that each of his children -- as well as Kathy's husband, Ennio Stirpe -- take a lie detector test.

Kathy and Ennio Stirpe were lying, according to the machine.

~~~

Thanks for the correction. (I should have retreived the book. "Get yer program here; ya can't keep yer cons straight without a program.")

ETA: Seems likely that they would have applied the $$$ internally (via vein or nose).

Last edited:
If I was predicting the future with analogy to weather, this is definitely a calm - 2 posts in more than 3 hours- hardly a zephyr of a breeze. This is going to be a major shit storm when it arrives - I suspect on all fronts at once, hopefully including Brazen - 192 hours to go.

If I was predicting the future with analogy to weather, this is definitely a calm - 2 posts in more than 3 hours- hardly a zephyr of a breeze. This is going to be a major shit storm when it arrives - I suspect on all fronts at once, hopefully including Brazen - 192 hours to go.

Do you think so? There will definitely be a lot of noise when Rob returns, but I think it will be more of a media event. I also think he will be on his best behaviour, at least for a while. And as much as I hope Brazen II leads somewhere, I'm not holding my breath. But that's just me. We'll see what happens when it happens, I guess. (Personally, I hope the stumble comes this week, before he gets back to T.O. That would pretty much put an end to everything.)

I am looking forward to a few things upon his return:

Will he be sweating like a pig? Will he be red?

How will the non-Mammoliti/Nunziata councillors react to him? Will any of them go to his office to welcome him back? There is a huge amount of disgust by many vocal councillors.

Will he be showing up at noon or later and leaving at 3?

Will he have a new chief bodyguard now that Mike is gone? Will the blue ropes return? Will he be zipping past the media without answering any questions?

Will there be a fundraiser in Vaughan? If not, I bet it's because they didn't sell many tickets to the original.

You see how active Chow and Soknacki are on twitter, they are doing tons of events all over the city. Tory, not so much because he doesn't seem to be putting much effort into his campaign. How will Ford counter that?

Will he be showing up at noon or later and leaving at 3?

We already know the answer to this. The letter announcing his return said he wouldn't be back until "the later part of the afternoon".

You see how active Chow and Soknacki are on twitter, they are doing tons of events all over the city. Tory, not so much because he doesn't seem to be putting much effort into his campaign. How will Ford counter that?

I have to disagree with Tory not being active, though he is lagging behind Chow on that front. As for Ford, you're acting like he's got some sort of active strategy here. Rob and Doug are flying by the seat of their pants for this whole campaign.

We already know the answer to this. The letter announcing his return said he wouldn't be back until "the later part of the afternoon".

I have to disagree with Tory not being active, though he is lagging behind Chow on that front. As for Ford, you're acting like he's got some sort of active strategy here. Rob and Doug are flying by the seat of their pants for this whole campaign.

I don't mean on the first day, I am wondering what time he'll show up and stay from here on in.

As far as Tory goes, I don't see nearly as much of him as I do of Chow. She seems to hit 4 or 5 different events a day and rarely takes a day off.

Awww, everyone liked your picture!
And sno man's, and Dooms Town's as well. :)
Where do you think a good place to hang the rofopho art sho would be?
Steak Queen or Bar 3030?

If 'W' got a library, then RoFo should get a gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back