News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way he gets to play the victim ("How dare you hounds pick on a recovering addict") is if he pretends to be a recovering addict.

Simple, folks. It's what he's going to do, watch.

Which will include slip ups. Cause all addicts regress... It happens

I wonder if anyone will hold EX43.2 for discussion...Council Staff Travel in 2013 and the 8,155. spent on the Toronto/Austin trip by three of R Ford's staff ...
Seems to me this item would meat for R Fords grinder if it was anyone else...
And yet councillors attending a conference in Niagara was gravy. :rolleyes:

My money is on RoFo sightings in Toronto this weekend. How many rehab programs wrap up on a Monday morning? Today is the last day of school. It's a kinda-sorta long weekend (always one for RoFo but YKWIM.) JimmiT and Kevin Donovan are on twitter. My spidey senses are tingling with upcoming Ford follies.

My money is on RoFo sightings in Toronto this weekend. How many rehab programs wrap up on a Monday morning? My spidey senses are tingling with upcoming Ford follies.
Could he be planning to attend Pride on his family fire engine? :->

Hey folks, I've set up a twitter account: https://twitter.com/_JimmiT.

whoa, your followers list looks like a #TOpoli and/or UT directory
connie_mini_rofl.gif

Imma follow you with both my accounts!
(one was set up by my work for a specific event, long time ago when I didn't even know what twitter was. At one point I couldn't log into it and thought they'd deleted it or something, so I set up another one, but then the first one started working again. :p)

90 minutes for 40+ councillors? WTF? How much of a conversation can you have in 2 minutes. Even if only 10 councillors accept that's still only 9 minutes per. What an imbecile! Ford math at its best.

Remember this is Rob Ford we are talking about, the guy who calls back 500 people a day, which if you do the math that's 21 people an hour (if he never sleeps) which is a call every 3 minutes for 24 hours and never every sleeping. He must be able to control space and time, he's Dr. Who!!

Was looking at the poll results from the last election on wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_mayoral_election,_2010#Polls

Interesting that Ford is polling almost the same as June 2010 (2010 - 26%, 2014-27%). It was end of July that he starting leaping ahead. Not saying this is good or bad, just interesting.

Interesting but I pretty sure it has no connection to 2014. The only thing that really shows is that Fords base is around 25%. In 2010 at this time when there is no real platform 25% of the people knew of him and like the drunken divisive blowhard who is regularly on talk radio. He ran a good campaign (along with Smitherman running a horrible campaign) and Ford was able to grab the neutrals to push him up to 47%. He got, the apolitical people who rather listen to FM radio than AM radio, who get the newspaper and read the entertainment and sports section but not really the local news section. Who might know who the Mayor is and *maybe* their local councilor but have no idea how deranged Ford is. They bought into his garbage & thought maybe he grew out of it and thought "How bad can it be"

Reality hit pretty hard and fast and they saw the buffoon that the other 25% warned about. He lost those many people who are apolitical and neutral probably in his first year, leaving only his original 25% base left. It's why his number never really dropped after the crack scandal, his drop already happened in his first year after his first budget when he said anybody who disagreed with him in the slightest is "special interest group" and not "real torontonians" and his 911 profanity call and freaking out of a comedian at his door. The neutrals backed away. Him having his 25% is not all the surprising. But he can't win without getting some centralist to go to him like they did in 2010. The problem is everybody knows his bad o magic beans is nothing but a bag of sh*t and everybody has made up their mind on him in the first year. Which is again why his numbers hardly move no matter the circumstance.

I'm surprised the press release didn't end with "LOL".

Also, I can't help but notice the twitter accounts of Jimmi T and Kevin Donovan both start with a _. Coincidence? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back