News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am right Doug would have access to the mayor's reception and then has to be buzzed in from the desk to the inner office. But even that could have been changed recently and he has same access as all Ford staff. Afterall he is part of the 2 headed mayor. Nasty piece of work he is.

A new Parody account, quite funny.

sobercoach.jpg

Attachments

• sobercoach.jpg
    sobercoach.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,403
Kat, have you driven by Edenbridge lately? Any sign of the Escalade? Late night missions?

I drove by yesterday morning and I *think* it was there--unfortunately, was concentrating too much on driving to verify whether it was the Escalade...

Amin Massoudi started a shit-storm on twitter by sending out a message:

@a_massoudi: @TOMayorFord getting an amazing and heartfelt reception tonight from residents at #tasteoflawrence in Scarborough. http://t.co/nhl9nRKZq6

Of course, Joe added a comment:

@joe_warmington: @a_massoudi. This will get covered in media if a shirtless protester shows up. Lol

@joe_warmington: @a_massoudi in fact there are more people there than at the CP24 shirtless protest. Hope they don't get hate mail

Needless to say, a war broke out.

^ To add to the above.

"These are ppl who have never stood close to a millionaire celebrity before. It's awe not love."

"I remember lots of people crowding around Lee Harvey Oswald with cameras too"

"Meanwhile, Norm Kelly was over at Woodbine for Queens Plate. Isn't that something the Mayor should do?"

Last edited:
^ To add to the above.

"These are ppl who have never stood close to a millionaire celebrity before. It's awe not love."

What a classy campaign team. All they need to do now is recruit Sue-Ann Levy to insult more people on Twitter.

^ To add to the above.

"Meanwhile, Norm Kelly was over at Woodbine for Queens Plate. Isn't that something the Mayor should do?"

Ford wouldn't be caught dead with those elites!

Or maybe he just doesn't want to be asked the awkward question as to why Woodbine Live - the project he personally brought to the city is still dead.

AoD

That's my thought, all those jobs from construction, and regular employment dead due to Robbie being unable to see through "deals" he supposedly sealed. He used to go on and on, so did Dougie, about this "triumph".

Then there is the bros. bid to kill rapid transit going out to them.

^ To add to the above.

George Dubya's theme of "shock and awe" is now all RoFo. If you were shocked before, stand in awe now.

I missed the fight on topoli, but have gleaned some of it.
It seems like some people got upset because others were 'tarring all Fraud Nayshun with the same brush' as it were.
But can you support someone who is racist, sexist, homophobic etc, and not be that way yourself?
If you start to examine your life, then you would start to change how you perceive the world. You would not support behaviours that don't fit your values.
So how could someone support a bully not be a bully too?
And is pointing out that hypocrisy a bullying behaviour?

Amin Massoudi started a shit-storm on twitter by sending out a message:

@a_massoudi: @TOMayorFord getting an amazing and heartfelt reception tonight from residents at #tasteoflawrence in Scarborough. http://t.co/nhl9nRKZq6

Of course, Joe added a comment:

@joe_warmington: @a_massoudi. This will get covered in media if a shirtless protester shows up. Lol

@joe_warmington: @a_massoudi in fact there are more people there than at the CP24 shirtless protest. Hope they don't get hate mail

Needless to say, a war broke out.

In the likelihood that one or both if those guys scans this board:

What a couple of pathetic bottom feeders, happy to help prop up a soft pink idiot whose very existence depends on lying and cheating every moment of every day.

I'd say I hope their mothers are proud but who gives a shit what their mothers think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back