News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
These pictures are all clearly from the same event, as both men are wearing the same clothes. They seem to be posted days/weeks apart though on the IG account. I screen capped and uploaded elsewhere
flaC26d.jpg

Ford wore this blue shirt and tie combo on Good Friday, though the jacket seems to be different (no pin stripes).
1297550779349_ORIGINAL.jpg

maybe he changed the suit jacket for an evening event... though what event would there be in the evening on Good Friday?

p.s.: I'm pretty sure Ford is just putting his right arm around the other guy in this pic, but it looks like he's mocking being crucified with his arm like that? :p

I don't think councillors would have access.

Doug seemed to stride in there like he owns the joint. That was why i was wondering if he has ever even used his own office, or if he has, how often. He is mostly hanging around the mayor's office.
Oh, come on now! You KNOW that Fords work 36 hours a day and extra on weekends. A Ford can easily deal with constituent grumbles and run a family campaign AND deal with sundry jihadists.
recall.jpg

Attachments

• recall.jpg
    recall.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,117
Sundry Jihadists +Infinity!

I'm betting we'll get a drunken Ford rant within 60 days. He'll drop his "sober coach" in a month and then it will be back to business.

What I'd like to hear from Chow Tory is "If he says he can't trust himself not to drink how can YOU trust him to represent you, the TAXPAYER".

Ford wore this blue shirt and tie combo on Good Friday, though the jacket seems to be different (no pin stripes).
1297550779349_ORIGINAL.jpg

maybe he changed the suit jacket for an evening event... though what event would there be in the evening on Good Friday?

p.s.: I'm pretty sure Ford is just putting his right arm around the other guy in this pic, but it looks like he's mocking being crucified with his arm like that? :p

He looks hammered. Unless the camera just caught him in a weird moment

this.

doug and dianne can have a free pass, as far as i'm concerned, and wander into rob's office any time they like.

I disagree, Dougie is just a councillor, and not much of one, and Diane? Well, she is just a civilian and should have the same privileges like the rest of us, she is not the queen mum.

I was there yesterday afternoon. Both Doug and Jerry had to phone to get into the mayor's office because their cards didn't work. When the security guard came up with Stinz, we assumed it was for the same reason.

Edit: The cards of other people who went into the office later on (like secretaries or other admin people I hadn't seen before) worked. So maybe security fixed the problem, or only some people's cards weren't working.

My vote would be for the right peoples' cards being denied, probably from a fouled up hack by a Ford staffer.

Most of the "people" on that page are fake accounts and people who don't live anywhere near the GTA.

A couple of the frequent posters aren't from the GTA, but there are still a majority of the posters that do live here. Not to argue, but I doubt that many are actual fake accounts.

Everytime they've tried to spur action they've failed worse than the tea party.

The great irony here is a lot of the group are total slacktivists (an argument conservatives often make of "lefties"). They can't be bothered to get off their ass and do something for their beliefs. I think a lot just see it as a clique where like minds can spout off.

While his rhetoric is alarming, and he himself could possibly become violent, he doesn't have a large group of people in the area behind him and any attempt of his will be met with a much larger group against him. It's right to be concerned about HIM, but not about his sway over people.

I'm not implying he's going to gather an army or start a coup, but that one or two of a group of (ever increasingly) anti-social, morally ambiguous followers could try and take his opinions to a physical level. He does nothing to dissuade hatred, anger or bigotry, as long as it's not aimed at Ford, and his group is moving further and further from reality. Many seem sure that Ford is actually winning in the hearts of all of Toronto, despite repeatedly low polls and approval ratings. Because many in the group have deemed all media "leftist", some have admitted to isolating themselves from *all* information on Ford that doesn't come from Neil. Even John Tory is being regularly called left-wing by the hardcore regulars. John effing Tory. They have gone from willfully ignorant to complete divorce from reality. It's so much an echo chamber that a push the wrong way can persuade and inspire some to do bad things.

Perhaps I'm being alarmist, or perhaps I've read too many books on social engineering and social economics, but I've always believed Neil's group has the potential to do something dangerous.

And I have to add, as a Jew I'm used to people calling everyone Nazis and comparing their plight to the attempted eradication of my people. I've become numb to it which is really what should be the most concerning thing. The death of 6 million people being used to defend a drunk, entitled Mayor, huge f'n sigh.

I blame a lot of that on sheer ignorance. I think few who would evoke Godwin's Law have paid enough attention, or have educated themselves enough to name another group responsible for similar atrocities that they can use for their hyperbolic attacks of personality.

Have you guys seen this before?
Ford is on google+.
Rob Ford Re-Election Street Team
https://plus.google.com/118411473589450897762/posts
Does anyone actually look at posts on there?

Here is the video they posted on Friday:
[video=youtube;PmXzeI5XDT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmXzeI5XDT0[/video]

It seems like it could almost be satire, except the wit isn't there.

"Rob Ford - warrior of the people" - REALLY!

Have you guys seen this before?
Ford is on google+.
Rob Ford Re-Election Street Team
https://plus.google.com/118411473589450897762/posts
Does anyone actually look at posts on there?

Here is the video they posted on Friday:
[video=youtube;PmXzeI5XDT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmXzeI5XDT0[/video]

It seems like it could almost be satire, except the wit isn't there.
It must be satire, because of the music choice. Song by The Bee Gees. The Gibbs' younger brother Andy was also a singer but his career was cut short and he died at 30 due to heart problems exacerbated by his chronical cocaine use.
Do Fords people not look into anything ?

I'm not sure Renata is standing by Rob. He mentioned in his Sully Gorman stupor that he was getting divorced and living in a hotel. She was absent from his I have a disease campaign speech, which for someone who likes to trot out his family as a shield was telling.

Kat, have you driven by Edenbridge lately? Any sign of the Escalade? Late night missions?

whoa, so confused by this thread splitting! Shon Tron, I think you should make the old locked thread sticky, or else it will sink down and off the first page... and we need it for reference!

There are threads on this sub-forum on the first page that haven't been posted in since March - I don't think you will need to worry about it slipping off the first page.

Chester:

wrt your signature message "Achievement is largely the product of steadily raising one's levels of aspiration and expectation" (Jack Nicklaus quote), well I couldn't help but notice that the message is the exact opposite of what RoFo is sending out. I think RoFo's idea of achievement is the perpetual lowering of the bar, and if the result doesn't "resonate with the people" then take a stab in the dark and then lower the bar yet again regardless of how many people are pissed off even more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back