News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read the whole Star story of the day, aren't medical records/therapy stuff confidential? I really think the Star has lost the plot, pursuing a guy into rehab is cheap and tawdry. We have 16 weeks til 27 Oct - will the Star survive with it's dignity intact? What is their motivation for continuing to agonize over our fearless leader's failings? The Ford's have become like a pimple the Star can't leave alone. C'mon guys don't get into the gutter with thug doug and his fearless sidekick SuperMayor, we know they are nuts you don't have to document it ad nauseam.
As for him not standing during the WorldPride recognition did you really expect him to? Say what you want he is predictable.

Haven't read the whole Star story of the day, aren't medical records/therapy stuff confidential? I really think the Star has lost the plot, pursuing a guy into rehab is cheap and tawdry. We have 16 weeks til 27 Oct - will the Star survive with it's dignity intact? What is their motivation for continuing to agonize over our fearless leader's failings? The Ford's have become like a pimple the Star can't leave alone. C'mon guys don't get into the gutter with thug doug and his fearless sidekick SuperMayor, we know they are nuts you don't have to document it ad nauseam.
As for him not standing during the WorldPride recognition did you really expect him to? Say what you want he is predictable.

I think it should be noted that it GS staff and a client who contacted the Star to call bs on Ford's "I've worked the program" BS. Also, given the sh*t about being intoxicated/stoned can make you say things you don't mean (like homophobic or racist slurs), Ford had an opportunity to back his own story up. He didn't. Fail.

Rufus wants to rock'n'roll, folks! Who's going to take the bait?

ETA: Oh wow, that was quick.

Hey, could someone post the link to the Warmington story where he speaks with that athlete who was in rehab with Ford? I can't find it.

Why hasn't the Star picked up on this fabulous piece of dirt? Or perhaps that's their next bombshell...

I think JimmiT's original post said they don't have sufficient proof to run with it. So, while I believe JimmiT is telling the truth, this detail should be filed as "unconfirmed."

Christina ‏@throwitinmyhat 5m
#TOpoli RT @LisaBlais1: 2 police officcers just walked into #RobFord 's office

Donovan explains that someone came forward with the story of rob ford being a menace in GreenStone, the Star pursued it.

Both rob and doug explained that it was the substances that made him act out of charactor and say & do things (bullsh*t) - but that's what they said. So it's once again proven he's the same old assho*le, no version 2.0. Nothing has changed except he's a little lighter and requires some dufus to tag along to keep him from drinking and using. People need to know he's still a racist, homophobic, misogynistic bully. I want to see rob's polling fall into the teens.

You haven't read the article but have already formed an opinion about it. That's very efficient of you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back