News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
During Doug's rant it looked as though one of Rob Ford's staffers was on the phone and was trying to get Nunziata's attention. I swear I heard the staffer say the word "mayor", maybe "it's the mayor" but Nunziata brushed her away.

Too high to help? Interesting FOI from the July 2013 storm...

reporterdonpeat 11:23am via Hootsuite
“The mayor is not available" Rob Ford's staff to @stephaniesmyth at 10 p.m. the night of the July 2013 storm. http://ow.ly/yXwiv

i guess that article is a start, but i wish (and maybe they are) that the star or the globe was on it. would have been nice to see they tried to uncover why the mayor was not available.

Haha, he knew what he was doing. Why don't his constituents complain about this wanker?

good question....come to think of it, I wonder what the number of complaints ( may it be related to the councillor or any City service) are per Ward?

NatalieCTV 12:34pm via Twitter for iPhone
"Once again Rob Ford stands alone pouting in a corner, by himself." - Cllr Kristyn Wong-Tam re: Mayor not joining standing O for World Pride.

During Doug's rant it looked as though one of Rob Ford's staffers was on the phone and was trying to get Nunziata's attention. I swear I heard the staffer say the word "mayor", maybe "it's the mayor" but Nunziata brushed her away.

Now that you mention it, I heared it as well. Wonder what that was about ...

Nunziata, Denzil Minnan Wrong, Mammoliti. I love to see them all get voted out.

Doug the thug, classy as always. Best councilor and *co-mayor, ever.

"Materially inaccurate". Jesus, there comes a point where this Canadian politeness becomes cowardice.
It's called 'LYING'.

*Ooops, I meant Mayor Doug. Of course Doug has always been Mayor of this city.
My caffeine ration increase of 20mg to 10mg thanks to the generosity of Mayor Doug,
must have made my memory not double plus good.)

Does Doug do any work for his own ward? Everything I hear about him in council is in regards to him defending Rob/Rob's position on something. And wow, does his voice get high and whiny.

No, and it's terrible. He got a fence fixed once - that's his lasting legacy to Ward 2. He arranged to have a fence fixed. Otherwise, he hasn't spearheaded anything for Ward 2 and consistently votes against grants that would actually help the ward.

It's one of the major things that spurred Andray Domise to run in that ward.

*disclosure: I'm working on Andray's campaign.

So the mystery of Ford's car in the woods is starting to become clear. I'm thinking McRobb was sent to Toronto to load the car with drugs and alcohol, courteous of Lisi, perhaps? And park it in the woods.

Agreed, though I highly doubt drugs and alcohol were the only activities engaged in during their late night rendezvous. McRobb is obviously, inexplicably, smitten.

It's possible that McRobb picked up in Toronto, but don't forget, she has her own local sources. You may recall this incident from a previous Star article:

Patrick Corrigan, who was visiting the area over the weekend, said he saw the mayor and a woman with “orangey hair†driving in Gravenhurst on Sunday.
Corrigan, a former Star cartoonist, said he saw the car turn into the entrance of the Marriott Hotel in town.
“They sit there five minutes, she jumps into hotel then returns in a bit leans in waves goodbye as Ford, now driving, heads off and back up northbound on 169. He never left vehicle so must have slid across seats to drive,â€

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201..._links_to_ford_pique_residents_curiosity.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back