News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was with Lisi when she picked up the Escalade in Etobicoke (and reportedly seemed under the influence).

It's not that these guys haven't continued to do and say some of the most amazingly stupid things I've ever seen but just to be clear: they had Rob's well-known (to police, media and everyone else) drug dealer running errands in his well-known car while he was in rehab? And he was passing off stuff or otherwise working with McRobb, whether it was to get Rob substances in rehab or, I dunno, pass strategy tips back to Doug?

How is this possible?!

(And, given that Brazen 2 is still running in at least some capacity, is it possible the police are unaware of all this? That they at no point surveilled Lisi even though he, Rob and all of us know that he's been surveilled in the past and is out on bail?)

Hmmm. Less than legal fees.

And way less than a single day's shoot on episodic dramedic televisual entertainment which, let's face it, "it's The Ford Show"â„¢ has become for many.

So, bargain? With his bidnizz experience, Doug would likely argue such.

Last edited:
...they had Rob's well-known (to police, media and everyone else) drug dealer running errands in his well-known car while he was in rehab?

Seems, rather, that the 'plan' was to have the not well known McRobb running errands in his well-known car.

Bingo. Right before Ford "apologized", he said he had just got off the phone with legal.

Not quite. When he said that he had spoken to legal, he meant the City Solicitor (he could be seen doing so on the live feed). It seems that his legal question was about procedure - namely, whether he could interrupt the debate so as to 'apologize', rather than having to wait to see how City Council voted on the motion to adopt the Integrity Commissioner's recommendation that he be ordered to apologize (and when, and how, given the add-on amendments to that motion put up by Cllr. Carroll and others). There could not have been any other legal issue; the deadline for Cllr. Ainslie to take the critical first step for a suit alleging that the falsehoods in the robocalls were defamatory has long since expired.

Official Opening of Corktown Common is TOMORROW at 10am. "All three levels of government" are supposed to be there. Will Ford represent the City. Will there be shouts of "Resign"?

thanks for the clarification. I've had it on all day but missed seeing him speaking to the Solicitor. I wondered why he had to consult legal about making his pitiful apology. Right now, I'm more confused about Lindsay Luby's hairdo :)

Originally Posted by LLtarra View Post
Doug is scrumming with CP24.

"You don't report about the gays on our campaign? Why not? Rob has done more for them than anybody. He was at the flag raising last year. He made a donation to the parade."
Attending someone else's flag raising is not actually "doing" something. But for Doug to say this moments after Kristyn Wong-Tam was recognized for her efforts is either delusional or deliberate trolling.

Screenshot 2014-07-09 18.26.04.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-07-09 18.26.04.jpg
    Screenshot 2014-07-09 18.26.04.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 933
Attending someone else's flag raising is not actually "doing" something. But for Doug to say this moments after Kristyn Wong-Tam was recognized for her efforts is either delusional or deliberate trolling.

Not to mention that it is not easy to report about the people on Ford's campaign, given that SlumDoug has consistently refused to identify anyone as being on the campaign. Leaving out Randy the balloon wrangler and Mom, we only know about the one employee in the camping office and Silverstein.

ETA: Of course, Randy and Mom and those two in fact may be the total headcount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back