News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should continue to take selfies with Ford but just make sure to hold their nose while doing so. Ditto if they are seen in a photo with him.

Or if you find a selfie online, respond with a pic where Ford is replaced by a garden gnome. If you had time a whole feed of Ford Gnome Selfies would be good....

Olivia Chow's proposed handgun ban doesn't impress, or sway me.
Makes as much sense as banning crack cocaine, and saying
there is no place in Toronto for it.

AFAIK crack is already illegal. Driving while drunk is illegal.
Assault is illegal. Uttering death threats is illegal.
It hasn't stopped this one MINO of TO from doing those things.

I'm really hoping the next debate will stop with the
'Mayor Ford, have you no shame...tsk tsk tsk' from the candidates.

Does a violent circus bear piss in a school field during a drunken stupor?
The answer is NO DAMMIT! He HAS NO shame! That should
be clear by now for anyone with half a brain.

edited for clarity, I blame a disease. Not necessarily -my disease-, just a random disease.

Last edited:
A woman commented on Facebook in the Star's article about Ford's sugar beach lie that there have been multiple headlight smashes on DoFo's street, so I hope someone reports on that. Remember DoFo blamed the other campaign teams.

Huh? *Street*? Like, other households as well? I wouldn't think Ford opponents would be so dumb/vociferous to take it out on the whole neighbourhood that way. Ford's own, I can understand, but...

Yeah, sounds like something DoFo would have "planted", under the pretense that opponents are "taxpayer"-hating kill-the-rich maniacs.

Well, we already know what Ford's stock answers will be at tonight's debate.

Q: Mr. Ford, what day of the week is it today?

A:
1. The past is the past, and I'm moving forward
2. I have a disease/one day at a time
3. As soon as I leave council spends like drunken sailors
4. I said I would build subways and I have
5. I saved hundreds of millions of dollars
6. I'm going to reduce the land transfer tax

And

7. Twirling, twirling, always twirling

Well, we already know what Ford's stock answers will be at tonight's debate.

7. Twirling, twirling, always twirling

But that's from candidate Kang, what do you expect.
I want to hear more from his brother Kodos.
He promised enemas for all, top to bottom.
So at least he's for public health care.

As Ford himself said on the floor of Council on Tuesday or Wednesday, (I paraphrase) "I drive along the Gardiner all the time, all I see are a wall of condos, I don't see anything that Waterfront Toronto is doing". He's lying or clueless. Or both.

I'd say both.

Driving along the Gardiner all the time? Sure. Wall of condos, yes - that prevents you from seeing the waterfront! I don't imagine he makes more of an effort to see it than that. He can't comment on a waterfront revitalization that he cannot be bothered to look at and which therefore does not exist.

I saw this woman on the Yonge subway a week or two ago. She definitely does not have both oars in the water. She was walking up the length of the train (it was a new one without doors between cars), and talking the same sort of homophobic rubbish. But she was not talking to anyone; just talking (in a moderate, not loud voice) to the air in front of her. She didn't look anyone in the eye or try to speak to any individual.

Initially I considered calling her out on the commentary, but it was quickly obvious that she was psychotic to some degree, and I joined everyone else in just looking away uncomfortably.

Well, that's interesting. Her photo captions on FB are similarly rambling and bizarre. I get the impression that she's constantly angry that people and the world around her in general are not fervently Catholic enough, which makes me wonder why she likes Ford so much.

Anyone bothered to a full translation of the Fairchild interview?

The interview was in English. Only the commentary before and after was in Cantonese. And probably not worth translating as it was the typical fluff stuff, inoffensive and solicitous.........and therefore infuriating!:)

I can re-order the slurs to suit the occasion -- perhaps "<ethnic slur>" should be first for the <ethnic group> event someone mentioned?

Custom orders processed at no charge :)

Refering to the fake campaign poster which was posted on this forum on July 14, at 22:24 (because I refuse to quote the link to the image in my own post):

There are numerous reasonable ways to point out the issues and problems with Rob Ford as the mayor of Toronto, as contributors to this forum show every day.

It is not neccessary to post a fake campaign poster full of hateful bigotry. Regardless of the intent of the author of the post, it is hateful and disturbing, and does not belong here.

I am sure I am not the only person here who feels this way.

I dunno why but I feel compelled to post whenever this happens:

Scott Scowshter @kensingtoncat · 22m
@robfordmustgo Two TPS officers into the office.

Scott Scowshter @kensingtoncat · 10m
@robfordmustgo TPS departs after @ 15 minutes, no comments to cameras. Jacobs and Massoudi, but still no coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back