News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he actually could get the help he needs. A fam member took 20 years but now his life has a self aware peace. I bet fun/nice Rob is actually a pretty cool guy.
Damn. Did I say that ?!
I think the only endearing thing about Ford are his dance moves. You can't help but smile and laugh when he busts a move.

Last edited:
'Over 33' contracts? What kind of weirdly unspecific figure is that? Over 30, sure.

Something for conspiracy theorists, 33rd degree Free Masonry for one association.

Last edited:
At exactly 10:23 this morning, how many citizens of Toronto dropped everything they were doing to see if they could independently wiggle their baby toe? Do you realize how many man-hours have been wasted with these frivolous shenanigans? When the very fabric of Toronto's humanity has been left tattered and torn we shall all point and scream, "Casita"!

I get that most people here don't use the Waterfront, but y'all need to understand that the washrooms and umbrellas are miles apart. Umbrellas are on Sugar Beach, with its beautiful (really! It's fun!) views of Redpath's scoop unloading freighters, beautiful dockside walk and sand and Muskoka chairs. DMW is talking about the washroom at Cherry Beach sportsfields, where that $600k was probably covered by rent from the soccer and lacrosse users in one summer.

Why doesn't some photographer go down and take shots of the whole sports complex? Too much to ask of our media?

You know the the Cherry Beach Sportsfields are advertised in the Toronto Parks and Rec site with a "P" meaning premium "all the bells and whistles" two full size soccer pitches, two play areas, parking....and R Ford wants to scrimp on the facilities...the closest restrooms other than those on site are approx 1/2K away at Cherry Beach...Please, please, please recognize this is not a developed area with conveniences a stones throw away (it is a stones throw away from the Hearn, if you got a good arm) it is a remediated industrial area...take a look at the aerial photos available going back to the 40/50/60/70's....

He wasn't in Emerg--I'm the one who saw him at TW. Not limping, wearing dress shoes. BTW TW has an addictions department on the 9th floor. Was he there because the wheels have come off the wagon? He was there for 3 hours, from 8:30 to 11:30. I saw him in the lobby at 8:30 and waited for him to leave (I parked next to him in the parking garage) at 11:30.

Thanks for all your info :)

On the rare occasion, this thought has also crossed my mind.........then I remember the murder rant video. The man has a very short fuse, don't know if I'd wanna hang out with someone like that!

Being a rager myself for a few years I know that if he can start the self awareness thing he will discover he can head it off at the pass before his feelings become anger. Man sometimes I wish I could go talk to him.

Hmm, maybe it's some time for some publicity for:

https://twitter.com/Spark_SLC

Maybe they are the ones who were filming at the office earlier in the week?

AoD

I wonder the same thing, and if so, there will be another investigation by the IC. My itchy trigger finger is just waiting to file a complaint.

The tweet makes it sound like they haven't started yet, though.

He deserves help as a person - and that help should not be construed as validation or support for him to continue his role as the mayor, which is something he is unfit for.

AoD

Well said. I find myself wishing that Rob Ford would spiral hard into addiction that it would actually end his career, or even that he would die. I'm so angry at him for the toxicity and BS he's brought to public life in our city, and I let that turn into hoping that someone will die. It's an ugly thing.

But it's is not easy finding charitable feelings for a person who doesn't hesitate to lie, to judge and attack whenever it suits his political career, who is such a hypocrite, who wanted an (apparently) sleeping Community Rec Centre employee to lose his job but who takes no responsibility for having slept off hangovers at home on weekday mornings. I could go on...it's not easy to be understanding but perhaps it the mature thing.

No hesitation about heaping judgement on him for being the worst mayor ever and an all-around bad person. HE HAS TO GO. There's very little chance that he'll back out of the election (what could actually shame this man?) so basically the only hope now is that he loses to Chow to Tory.

I wonder the same thing, and if so, there will be another investigation by the IC. My itchy trigger finger is just waiting to file a complaint.

The tweet makes it sound like they haven't started yet, though.

I emailed the IC about his speech - haven't heard back as usual. No one cares :(

You know the the Cherry Beach Sportsfields are advertised in the Toronto Parks and Rec site with a "P" meaning premium "all the bells and whistles" two full size soccer pitches, two play areas, parking....and R Ford wants to scrimp on the facilities...the closest restrooms other than those on site are approx 1/2K away at Cherry Beach...Please, please, please recognize this is not a developed area with conveniences a stones throw away (it is a stones throw away from the Hearn, if you got a good arm) it is a remediated industrial area...take a look at the aerial photos available going back to the 40/50/60/70's....

Umm... this is an addition to my comments, right? Not really a reply? Because I agree with everything you say.

FWIW, I'll be interested to see if the next rant is about the new facilities at Cherry Beach proper, separating the dog run from the beach. They spent money there, too, to the greater good of all Torontonians. Or maybe the facilities on the Spit -- are they open yet? Ford would DEFINITELY roll his eyes at nice toys for birdwatchers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back