News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and those rebates are mostly going to 905 sources.

Tell me, considering that staring 2010 corporate/institutional and union contributions were banned that left only individual...what are you going to do? Companies, institions and unions are "persons" in the broadest sense their executives are the "individuals" and to a great extent they live outside Toronto boundries...Are you going to limit their franchise and ability to contribute because of that fact? If so I could see a Charter challenge coming...

Guys. What does this mean.

"Charges dropped against four arrested in Project Traveller probe"

"Criminal charges have been dropped against four people arrested in the sweeping Project Traveller investigation, including those laid against a man who tried to broker the sale of the first Rob Ford crack video."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//new...be/article19687560/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globe

Well it'll be interesting to watch RoFo over the next few days. If there's something for him to be worried about, then we could see some erratic behaviour happening.

Well it'll be interesting to watch RoFo over the next few days. If there's something for him to be worried about, then we could see some erratic behaviour happening.

That's assuming the FoFam gets the inside scoop. I wonder who from, Taverner? Others within TPS? AG's office??

This is the same young man who was in the line-up at Honest Ed's for a free hot dog.

It looks as if this guy is a part of a rap group called "THC" (!).
There are tons of pictures of him/them with Rob and Doug (while flashing gang signs!) and others on their instagram.
I'm thinking that they have one of their buddies filming these shenanigans with the giant head cutout and the Fords in order to piece together a music video. Possibly a humorous track about being in gang/drug cahoots with the Fords.
The Fords of course are clueless and take it all as support.

I'm wondering if the older lady in the pot leaf hat at the chinatown festival was sent to get the picture by these guys as well?!

Guys. What does this mean.

"Charges dropped against four arrested in Project Traveller probe"

"Criminal charges have been dropped against four people arrested in the sweeping Project Traveller investigation, including those laid against a man who tried to broker the sale of the first Rob Ford crack video."

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//new...be/article19687560/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globe

So ... does this mean these four are considered by TPS to be only minor players in Project Traveller and not worth pursuing? Dumb sounding question I realize.

So ... does this mean these four are considered by TPS to be only minor players in Project Traveller and not worth pursuing? Dumb sounding question I realize.

Farah and Said may be bit players in the gang's gun running and drug trade, but they are sure as hell central to Brazen II. If it looks like a plea deal and smells like a plea deal... Either way they'd better move to first floor apartments.

Farah and Said may be bit players in the gang's gun running and drug trade, but they are sure as hell central to Brazen II. If it looks like a plea deal and smells like a plea deal... Either way they'd better move to first floor apartments.

The charges were flat out withdrawn. That's not a plea deal. And if they were cooperating with police, the charges would have been stayed rather than withdrawn, meaning if they didn't follow through in court, the charges could be reinstated.

drove by the Ford house earlier (around 12:35 am). Both cars there. All the outside lights were on -- above the garage, near the front door and that funny little "lampost" in the front lawn. They weren't on a few nights earlier when I drove by. I guess someone got around to changing the bulbs. ;) Rob seems to be keeping to a midnight curfew.

Thanks for doing this, Kat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back