News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Integrity Commissioner aware of this? He has no business being at the Mayor's office because that would be camping related.

But Graeme is at camping headquarters. Guess they're job-sharing.

Last edited:
Or it could just mean that the city-paid staff that used to handle all the little details for off the book events fled en masse and the newbies have no clue what they're doing.

Yes, Robbie likes maniacal young'ens doesn't he, and he does like to rent thugs.

Does every-bodies autocorrect change campaign to camping? or am I missing out on smores?

Contains a screenshot from twitter from last month
Originally Posted by casita
"Wanted: Volunteers for Rob Ford's re-election campaign. Frontal lobe optional."
https://twitter.com/Sherps1/status/4...212608/photo/1

The add has since been corrected...kind of. Apparently it's no longer a camping office (but remains so in our hearts :p). However, tHe website link takes you to Donway Ford :confused:

Not sure about s'mores; I doubt it's that kind of camping office but with Rob you never know.

Thank god the Chow for mayor thing is losing steam, i can live with Tory if Ford loses...clearly Chow is an even more city/suburb dividing candidate than even Ford. I wish some of the professional protesters that follow Ford around would call out Chow on her antics but we are all busy actually working, unless the Chow mob.

This was almost as good as some of Forgotten's work.

What makes it especially funny to me is that I believe Ford's horrendous mayoralty contributes to Chow's campaign. In other words Ford Nation is driving the city into Chow's arms.

Also I'd love to know about some of Chow's recent antics, and why they should be protested. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'd just like some examples, hopefully they're from the last decade. With respect to Ford there are literally hundreds of recent antics that could be listed. Some of them even involve Ford being fiscally irresponsible, like how he let the whole six hundred thousand dollar bathroom thing happen.

No comments? I thought it was kinda interesting . . . or maybe it's just so obvious it's not worth discussing . . .

It had been discussed at the time it was published (if I was guessing about 1200 pages ago, someone else may have a better sense of that). It is a pretty good piece, as was the vol 1. Thanks for the link, there are many new here that may not have seen it back in March.

Ah - thanks - didn't realize it was old. (Guess 'old' is what I'm getting, though, not checking dates.) I'll do a search. Carry on.

I can only see it in the Sun app, but Doug is now saying Ford fest will be the turning point in the election, while still insisting it's not political.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back