News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be soaking the thread, my last thought. Chow has never once referred to her late husband. Discuss.

Using the dead is a Ford move.

Sorry to be soaking the thread, my last thought. Chow has never once referred to her late husband. Discuss.

He's not running in the merryl race. She is. With Rob, I'd have questions on how much Doug has influence over him as co-mayor, eh I mean councilor.

Chow and Stintz win the most improved award. Soknacki needs to learn how to use sound bites. Tory continues to look the most statesmanlike and was saying all the right things. Getting more comfortable with him as the debates progress.

I can't turn away from Rob. It's like he spends 166.5 hours per week in a cracked-out haze, only to pull it together for a 90-minute debate. Most of his facts were wrong and he needed to use cheat sheets, but damn if the man can't sell his shit like he believes it. Rob Ford has got the Rob Ford religion.

Red face, sweating, "fuck you attitude"... he was on something. After todays bomb shell I would not put it past team Ford to "fortify" Robbie.

It must be so difficult for Chow when Ford attacks her about the whole subsidized housing thing. It would feel so much more natural to say "WE did not....WE decided....", but she constantly refers to "I" made this decision, "I" wanted to live where my mother was comfortable. It's kinda sad.

Red face, sweating, "fuck you attitude"... he was on something. After todays bomb shell I would not put it past team Ford to "fortify" Robbie.

That pre-debate fuss should make for some great coverage!

And, in an ADMA-like dark twist, I think Ford getting re-elected will almost assuredly kill the man. It'll take about two weeks before he's once again stripped of his powers and this time he wouldn't even get the grace of his first year+ with rookies like Matlow, nor the 'comfort' of his pathetic relationship with his brother. I'd put him on suicide watch election night.

And also consider the unlikelihood of any significant "Team Ford" that's not already in place being elected--and that includes past close-shave near-misses like Cusimano or Liz West (to say nothing of Smitherman's bro, Dimitri The Lover, etc)

It's kind of funny in an ironic way that his Twitter profile pic is an overhead shot of Halifax's gay cruising strip (not that there's anything wrong with that &c.)...

I could be wrong but I believe it's not a cruising strip as much as a place for male prostitutes. Cruising happens elsewhere.

We are well into the 21st century, and we can't manage simple audio ???

Oh well, everything about this mayoral debate was Mickey Mouse anyway....from inviting SAL...to Jim Richards hairdo. Plus I was forced to watch that useless CP24 channel. I'll be in the shower.

We are well into the 21st century, and we can't manage simple audio ???

Oh well, everything about this mayoral debate was Mickey Mouse anyway....from inviting SAL...to Jim Richards hairdo. Plus I was forced to watch that useless CP24 channel. I'll be in the shower.

To be fair, she wasn't a total Ford shill tonight.

Edited to add: Jennifer Pagliaro writes that no-one pressed charges in the hands-on-neck incident:

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags - July 28, 2014
For those asking, Toronto Police say they investigated choking incident at Ford Fest. No one wanted charges laid. Matter considered closed.

sad they consider it closed, 'cause...

A shocked Whittemore was talking to reporters when the man rushed back and briefly squeezed his throat with one hand, an incident caught by a CTV news camera.

“My throat is still sore,” Whittemore said Monday. “If he can sleep at night, good for him. I haven’t, but good for him.”

He talked to a police officer but decided not to pursue charges, he says, for fear of payback attacks on the reputation of his family and friends. However, he said he would act as a witness if police decide to charge the man based on photo and video evidence.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...irees_ford_fest_experiment_led_to_attack.html

To be fair, she wasn't a total Ford shill tonight.
The staging on this debate was really was horrible and rivaled by the dinner for two prize from the 70's charades game show "its your move"...yikes!
Soknacki should have lost it...the audio quality was absolutely laughable!!!! It was like a bad SCTV skit...from the outside melee to the audio troubles inside.

Welcome to Melonville folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back