8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Michael_Peake 26m
After the Mayors Debate Doug Ford listens to media questions of brother Rob. #TOpoli
BtrXjPhIMAAeGj2.jpg

he looks like he's gonna kill someone! :eek:

@Michael_Peake 26m
After the Mayors Debate Doug Ford listens to media questions of brother Rob. #TOpoli
BtrXjPhIMAAeGj2.jpg

He's honestly just about the scariest looking person I've ever seen. If I ran into him in the street, I really don't know what I'd do, but I'm pretty sure I could narrow it down to fight or flight.

ETA: Sorry that I made everybody look at that photo twice by replying directly to the previous comment.

Attachments

• 20140725-Ford-Doug-Hug.jpg
    20140725-Ford-Doug-Hug.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 793
She is a left-of-centre lesbian with a majority mandate - I am sure that's pretty close to being Lucifer.

AoD

Actually, in that Toronto Life profile, the most conspicuous Wynne invocations came from indigenously Scarberian "Ford/Wynne" supporters.

Which reinforces my notion that if *anyone* could have been guaranteed of beating Ford in this election, it would have been Kathleen Wynne--had she lost the provincial leadership to Pupatello, she could well have made the municipal move (and made both Chow and Tory redundant in the process)

Actually, in that Toronto Life profile, the most conspicuous Wynne invocations came from indigenously Scarberian "Ford/Wynne" supporters.

Which reinforces my notion that if *anyone* could have been guaranteed of beating Ford in this election, it would have been Kathleen Wynne--had she lost the provincial leadership to Pupatello, she could well have made the municipal move (and made both Chow and Tory redundant in the process)

Wynne only won due to the strong caliber of Liberal Candidates...the poor quality of PC Candidates in Scarborough at least from what I saw was laughable. They voted for them not her...the Libs have strong long standing Candidates in Scarberia.

Luckily, party politics has less of an impact on municipal politics...Wynne vs Ford would have been interesting.

Good point. I think after the provincial election, Ford seems to have realized trash-talking the Liberals and placing himself in opposition to them isn't the best strategy. He seems to be going with "We can build subways together!" now.

@Michael_Peake 26m
BtrXjPhIMAAeGj2.jpg

Constipation?

Tory sounds the most polished

Too bad it doesn't make up for being wrong. And he isn't all that polished when he exhibits that defensive entitlement tone in his voice every time someone challenges him. Chow isn't all that polished, but she's dignified and consistent in her demeanour.

by the way... i think dougie's the one that looks like he has (bad) plugs. you can see it in the photo above, but you can really see it here...

Just campaigning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back