News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Twohey also opined that (a) transit should be privatized, and (b) why can't people just carpool.

Mark Towhey is an opportunistic asshole with terrible, mean-spirited ideas about everything. He's a jerk who was happy to carry water for Ford until it was no longer politically expedient for him to do so.

Thanks Jennifer Pagliaro and the Star, for presenting the insanity of Ford's speech today without any sugar-coating or buffing up of the rough parts. She explicitly asserted that the $1 billion in savings meme is false, pointed out that Ford has *no* economic plan, and pointed out that that all of Ford's recent off-the-cuff transit building schemes have no funding plans whatsoever.

As for Ford, his statements read like the rantings of someone who's totally lost the plot.

~~~

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/08/12/rob_ford_the_jobless_dont_need_transit.html

Last edited:
But remember Doug said he's "donating his entire salary to charity" or some such BS.

He still gets paid by CH, that's what the important part is, what he does with it is his own business and meaningless.

If Dougie goes to taxpayers for his legal bills he will defeat his own, and brothers, credo of not using a taxpayers dime for personal use. Remember, Dougie sees himself as not a politician whom he has called thieves for stealing taxpayers money. This means he will have to dip into Deco resources, and if it's true that Randini (he makes people disappear) is failing the company, and resources are thin... I see an apology in the near future.

Want to punish a rich person, take away their money.

Didn't hear this particular Twohey moment, but some time ago I heard him on a 1010 radio panel segment (i.e. four right-wing 1010 yahoos, plus John Moore) and Twohey more or less suggested that *every* function of society needed to be privatized, with the exception of the military. Transit, health care, utilities, transportation infrastructure, education, everything. Excepting the military of course (said ex-military man Mark Twohey). A true right-wing idealogue.

Privatize even TPS and Emergency Services?

Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba Aug 1
Doug Ford responds to threat of legal action: "If the police dept didn't and they're the only ppl that knew, then who did. The tooth fairy?"

Then the onus is on you Dougie to prove your statements, if not, apologize.

Since the Crown issues subpoenas, then someone working for the Crown perhaps?
Doug truly is an idiot.

A Process Server served Dougie, so anyone in that clerical chain from Crown to office could have.

So, with the Fords' history of receiving 'threats' every time something bad is in the pipeline for them, and they could use a convenient distraction that allows them to play the victim, can we safely assume that Blair going ahead with his legal action against Thug might - just might, mind you - have something to do with yesterday's so-called bomb scare? You know, the one that neither the media nor the police (nor the Fords, for that matter) seem to be treating seriously at all?

Yep, the bros. have a cycle of playing the victim card just before shit they know about hits the fan.

Haha cool Doug. Blair can just add this to the suit. Thx

Robbie's public comments parroting Dougie's could find him included in the writ.

Based on personal experience, Rob just thought the media were never allowed to ask questions--

cbcsteve 3:11pm via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor Ford said he didn't know how media learned of defamation notice. Answer: basic journalism, media outlet called for update and got it.

A Process Server served Dougie, so anyone in that clerical chain from Crown to office could have.

Wouldn't have been the Crown's office. This is a civil matter. Anybody who checks files would have seen the notice, public included. I think Ann Hui (sp?) said she learned about the filing when she asked Blair/TPS spox for an update.

I was referring to Doug's accusing the Chief of Police for something the Crown's office was likely in control of. My understanding is the Chief has little to do with the subpoena process.

Doug told us they are "poor as a churchmouse", don't forget.

Church mice live in a house and are fed due to tithes/donations from worshipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back