8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 4m
Called Councillor Doug Ford, who showed media the bomb threat for comment on grievance. "Don't call me anymore. Delete my number."

Called Councillor Doug Ford, who showed media the bomb threat for comment on grievance. "Don't call me anymore. Delete my number."

Union files grievance over Ford's decision to disclose information about bomb threat

A union that represents about 20,000 city workers will file a grievance with the Ministry of Labour over Mayor Rob Ford's decision to disclose information about a bomb threat at city hall while it was still being investigated. According to CUPE Local 79 President Tim Maguire, Ford acted "inappropriately and irresponsibly" by releasing information about the threat on Monday and put members at risk with his actions.

Watch CP24 or visit CP24.com for details as they become available.

'Seriously. I'm running out of ways to bullshit you guys. I got nothing'.

Oh, so now someone's a little touchy about making uninformed public statements... c'mon Doug, we enjoy the entertainment value of your BS. How many communists does it take to blow up city hall? We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Last edited:
Ann Hui
@annhui
Mayor Ford on CP24 saying "I did exactly what I was supposed to do. We never had a bomb threat before" #topoli

Nice lie!

Ann Hui
@annhui
Mayor Ford on CP24 saying "I did exactly what I was supposed to do. We never had a bomb threat before" #topoli

Nice lie!

No, dude, you should have called the police first, not announced it to the media. And maybe, I don't know, try reading the rule book and some policies. It's all in there.

Ann Hui
@annhui

Nice lie!

Which is to say 'I had no idea there was a procedure to follow in the event of a bomb threat and if there was a manual, I sure as hell didn't read it'.

Oh, so now someone's a little touchy about making uninformed public statements... c'mon Doug, we enjoy the entertainment value of your BS. How many communists does it take to blow up city hall? We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

I wonder what's got Doug's goat this morning. He's usually so chatty.

Ann Hui
@annhui

Nice lie!

How about checking the written policy on threats? It would simply everyone's life if Rob could just admit he's illiterate...

Last edited:
Mikey is the last hope for political redemption but the family has become gun shy about impromptu press contact so they pretend he is actually mute. Much of the zaniness comes from seeing mikey silent in public but being filmed by secret enemies speaking (perhaps patois). "Im a fly over here they fly over there" Pathos is provided by Mikeys' long lost murderer father coming on the scene.Wait thats not funny.

It IS funny in a "Shameless" sort of way.

Episode 3 "The cat's away"

Mom has jettisoned off to the Florida condo with her bow tie beau and the boys decide it's time to P A R T Y. The usual figures arrive, Bellisimo will have nothing to do with the McDonald's spread put out, Lisi wearing a gimp mask hides behind the sofa. Mikey Ford's Stryper coverband, called Stirper blares while Rob indicates he's "jacked" and asks Randy to punch him but Randy decides to one up him and crashes his cowboy boot on Robs pinky toe. Doug wearing a mesh shirt in tears laughing says "you asked for it Jones"! Fisticuffs continue all night long in between lines of coke and shots of booze. Rob wakes up next morning lying in the foyer and screams "Which one of you assholes shit in my pants" to which Randy offers some sage advice "Jones, when you reach 40 never waste a boner or trust a fart". Doug surveys last nights damage and calls in a cleaning service only to discover a bedbug infestation, an obvious byproduct of a Lisi beatdown no one remembers. Hasty arrangements are made to get Kathy over to greet Mom on her return by providing an eightball while the boys flee the coop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back