8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
@annhui 18m
When I asked Ford on Monday whether he was acting on police advice to publicize the bomb threat, he said "No, I'm acting on my own advice"

Rob Ford relying on the advice of Rob Ford. What could possibly go wrong?

Ann Hui @annhui
I asked Toronto Police if it's true that Mayor Ford was given the go-ahead to publicize the bomb threat, as he claims....1/2 #topoli

Ann Hui @annhui
TPS statement: "The officers were spoken to by their supervisors, and the officers' recollection differs" #topoli 2/2

A polite way of calling Rob and Doug liars.

Ann Hui @annhui
I asked Toronto Police if it's true that Mayor Ford was given the go-ahead to publicize the bomb threat, as he claims....1/2 #topoli

Ann Hui @annhui
TPS statement: "The officers were spoken to by their supervisors, and the officers' recollection differs" #topoli 2/2

Now even the front line officers are politicized! Way to go BLAIR!

@annhui 18m
When I asked Ford on Monday whether he was acting on police advice to publicize the bomb threat, he said "No, I'm acting on my own advice"

It's amazing how that statement morphed into asking security and police saying he was allowed to, of course you can't blame Robbie, he thought it was another ice storm opportunity to "save people". And, when does Robbie read anything but the sports pages or comics (both with big pictures) of the Stun.

I'm thinking that for the Union this is less about filing a grievance and more about that investigation into "exactly what happened."

I'm thinking that for the Union this is less about filing a grievance and more about that investigation into "exactly what happened."

I don't know. If it turned that there actually was some kind of suspect device on city property and staff happened to find out that it was there and that Ford knew of it, I don't think a response along the lines of 'It's cool, I've alerted the media to it' would be very comforting.

Oh, okay, the media know. Another fawning Warmington piece will sort the whole thing out.

Yes, I thought the same. And, also, are they still investigating the source of the threat? Pretty quiet on that front.

I don't know. If it turned that there actually was some kind of suspect device on city property and staff happened to find out that it was there and that Ford knew of it, I don't think a response along the lines of 'It's cool, I've alerted the media to it' would be very comforting.

Oh, okay, the media know. Another fawning Warmington piece will sort the whole thing out.

What I mean is, I think the union is seizing the opportunity to take a closer look at the bullshit-seeming email story (and drawing more attention to the Fords' questionable actions after receiving said bullshit emails), since TPS may or may not be.

Last edited:
What I mean is, I think the union is seizing the opportunity to take a closer look at the bullshit-seeming email story (and drawing more attention to the Fords' questionable actions after receiving said bullshit emails), since TPS may or may not be.

Ah, I got it now. Already seen some tinfoilhattery on Twitter implying it was the cops and/or unions behind it ...

It's amazing how that statement morphed into asking security and police saying he was allowed to, of course you can't blame Robbie, he thought it was another ice storm opportunity to "save people". And, when does Robbie read anything but the sports pages or comics (both with big pictures) of the Stun.

Most political bomb threat ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back