News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes it too easy for me to attack him almost daily.

idiotbecause hesamoron.JPG

His next tweet LMFAO

Joe Warmington ‏@joe_warmington 1h

But its okay to blame it on Mayor Ford. Go ahead. But I thought it was newsworthy mayor's office says it did report it all to security

Attachments

• idiotbecause hesamoron.JPG
    idiotbecause hesamoron.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 926
Last edited:
Maybe because it was a camping stunt that turned into a cluster fuck. Dougie was one of the players in this little piece of theater, not just the camping manager that said yes to the show.

Jennifer Pagliaro @jpags Called Councillor Doug Ford, who showed media the bomb threat for comment on grievance. "Don't call me anymore. Delete my number."

But... but... who do I call if I have a pothole that needs filling? I don't know the number for 311.

Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

This is so true!

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2014/08/15/21877521.html

Tie Domi has challenged the MINO to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. The Sun reached out to Amin and he gave no comment about this, lol. I mean, even the most incompetent of communications directors would have a response in their back pocket for shit like this, wouldn't they? It's good press!
"Amin Massoudi, the mayor’s press secretary, didn’t respond to a request for comment about the challenge on Friday."
hahahaha, they are all so inept.

Tie Domi has challenged the MINO to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. The Sun reached out to Amin and he gave no comment about this, lol. I mean, even the most incompetent of communications directors would have a response in their back pocket for shit like this, wouldn't they? It's good press!
"Amin Massoudi, the mayor’s press secretary, didn’t respond to a request for comment about the challenge on Friday."

Ford has 24 hours to do it or pay up.. Amin seems to be leaning to RoFo paying.. whatever.

But in the end I blame Dougie for scripting things, and poorly. It was his edited copy containing two emails written by separate individuals that is the first challenge to reason. The other problem is a lot of people repeating that was the deadline 12hrs or 24hrs. If the header of Dougie's supposed email was not "lost" then one would only have to rollback the clock 12hrs. The other problem is who would send a bomb threat on the weekend with an ultimatum and deadline?

Another failed camping scam; Dougie has had quite the cluster fuck the last 2 weeks.

It would have been a more credible threat with a start and/or end time: 12 or 24 hours as of ___, or resign/leave the building by [time].

How do you reckon it was two e-mails combined? Because it said Rob had 12 hours to resign, whereas Rob and Doug had 24 hours to leave the building?

I'm curious as to the effect of ice water on Rob's perpetually flushed face, but there's a good chance the result would be cardiac arrest, I guess.

But... but... who do I call if I have a pothole that needs filling? I don't know the number for 311.

According to Robbie, 911, just like graphitisation of public property.

Doug, and Rob (earlier today) both deliberately confused the idea of being a worker-in-the-building's right to know with the general public's right to know. FN might not be bright enough to pick up the difference.

To be blunt, unfortunately, I find that FN doesn't know the difference between rat sit and jellybeans.

It would have been a more credible threat with a start and/or end time: 12 or 24 hours as of ___, or resign/leave the building by [time].

How do you reckon it was two e-mails combined? Because it said Rob had 12 hours to resign, whereas Rob and Doug had 24 hours to leave the building?

I agree, an actual deadline would have made more sense. Genuine or created, the file/"email" is confusing, and demotes someone that is disturbed. That the brothers didn't see this is a telling sign that it was a basis fit a camping scam.

Sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and basic formatting of both parts of the "email". Dougie's "email" was composed with the original email cut and pasted into the "email" sent to him, or someone incompetent, he or his staff, tossed them both into a single file.

The file shown to the media, if I remember, correctly stated that "an email" was sent to Robbie, not "this email" was sent to Robbie.

Dougie is not running, so he need not resign, so if Robbie resigned it would give him and Dougie 12hrs. to clear out his office, not unlike any employee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back