8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most bombed politician ever.

I would beg to differ - but then Sir John A and company probably had their horses trained to bring them home when plastered and pretty sure they mostly were just ripped on booze and nothing else most of the time.

Ah, I got it now. Already seen some tinfoilhattery on Twitter implying it was the cops and/or unions behind it ...

Yep, the Fords are always victims, and never bullies. They also take credit when something goes right and find someone to blame when things go wrong.

It's like Swiss timepieces.

There are loads of references to Lisis' submissive relationship to ford but, I was told by a friend who used to work as a dominatrix that it is Rofo who seems like the bottom. She says they thrive on humiliation. Anyone remember him on Kimmel?

Not to mention his cuckolding offer of his wife to his friends.

I would beg to differ - but then Sir John A and company probably had their horses trained to bring them home when plastered and pretty sure they mostly were just ripped on booze and nothing else most of the time.

Don't believe the legend, John A. was not the lush history has painted him.

Not to mention his cuckolding offer of his wife to his friends.

The term you are looking for is "pimping" or "whoring" his wife, I don't think choice comes into play.

Last edited:
Don't believe the legend, John A. was not the lush history has painted him.

Another meaningless post from IHTWOSJAM. Probably just some pissed off Tory who's trying to pawn off worthless railway land.

Last edited:
Doug defended the handling of the bomb threat on CP2Ford, but also avoided some questions. He will talk to the media after all!

So the Fords grotesquely mishandled a fake bomb threat that they themselves were very possibly responsible for? What's the protocol here? Is it better or worse that they knew nobody's lives were actually in danger?

As for Blair: Like everyone else, I knew he'd likely cave in the end, but I thought he'd have the wherewithal to make Thug sweat a bit before it got to that point. Considering that the 'apology' he received was yet another of the Fords' patented non-apology "apologies," one can't help wondering how incompetent his lawyer is to have advised him that was good enough.

Rob's Monday quote on the bomb threat is one for the ages. this guy's brain is truly scrambled.

“It’s disturbing,†Rob Ford told reporters at the time. “I just want to let people in this great city know what’s going on. I’m moving on — it’s business as usual.â€

he's "moving on" during a bomb threat? it's "business as usual" during a bomb threat? the man is truly bizarre...has absolutely no idea what's he's saying from one moment to the next....

So the Fords grotesquely mishandled a fake bomb threat that they themselves were very possibly responsible for? What's the protocol here? Is it better or worse that they knew nobody's lives were actually in danger?

As for Blair: Like everyone else, I knew he'd likely cave in the end, but I thought he'd have the wherewithal to make Thug sweat a bit before it got to that point. Considering that the 'apology' he received was yet another of the Fords' patented non-apology "apologies," one can't help wondering how incompetent his lawyer is to have advised him that was good enough.

I beg to differ. Blair's modus operandi was to get Ford to shut his trap about the police department...mission accomplished. While I too wish to extract a pound of flesh from the brothers nincompoop that was not what Blair's role is or should be. Blair touched the Fords and left an enduring mark.

Rob's Monday quote on the bomb threat is one for the ages. this guy's brain is truly scrambled.

“It’s disturbing,” Rob Ford told reporters at the time. “I just want to let people in this great city know what’s going on. I’m moving on — it’s business as usual.”

he's "moving on" during a bomb threat? it's "business as usual" during a bomb threat? the man is truly bizarre...has absolutely no idea what's he's saying from one moment to the next....

Even more bizarre:

"I don’t want people to panic, but we’re aware of this and police are working on this as fast as possible to find out who sent it.”

Yup, that would be the bomb squad's first priority all right. Find out who sent the e-mail. And then, um... I guess, e-mail back to ask where the explosives were hidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back